Did Vakulenko pull out of New Haven Q? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2007, 08:02 AM   #1
country flag cherboy

cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold
Did Vakulenko pull out of New Haven Q?

What's happend with Julia Vakulenko?! she had to play against Cravero but now there is Vierin in Draw?! Julia was seeded four. What happends with her?!

(NEW 93 Pierce vs Sabatini, 95 Pierce vs. Huber, 95 Lucic vs. Pierce, 98 Davenport vs. Seles, 99 Pierce vs. Martinez, 01 Davenport vs. Clijsters, 03 Davenport vs. Capriati, 08 Pennetta vs. Venus, 08 Bartoli vs. Davenport, 11 Bartoli vs. Serena, and many more)
TENNIS DVDs
cherboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #2
country flag darkangel23

darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of
Re: Did Vakulenko pull out of New Haven Q?

Maybe she got into Maindraw?!
Good luck to: Pironkova, Karatantcheva, Peng, Krajicek, Dushevina, Vesnina, Cetkovska, K&A Bondarenko, Oudin, Cornet, Tatishvili, Cibulkova, Olaru, Niculescu, Cirstea, Kleybanova, Larcher de Brito, Robson, Zahlavova Strycova, Rogowska, Marino... Would be even more...
In Loving Memory
M.Seles M.Hingis A.Myskina N.Vaidisova M.Pierce T.Golovin J.Hénin K.Clijsters
darkangel23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 08:09 AM   #3
country flag darkangel23

darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of darkangel23 has much to be proud of

Ah I just took a look but she is not in the MD. Vierin has an (ALT) now like Yan this week
Good luck to: Pironkova, Karatantcheva, Peng, Krajicek, Dushevina, Vesnina, Cetkovska, K&A Bondarenko, Oudin, Cornet, Tatishvili, Cibulkova, Olaru, Niculescu, Cirstea, Kleybanova, Larcher de Brito, Robson, Zahlavova Strycova, Rogowska, Marino... Would be even more...
In Loving Memory
M.Seles M.Hingis A.Myskina N.Vaidisova M.Pierce T.Golovin J.Hénin K.Clijsters
darkangel23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 08:33 AM   #4
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Julia is not the same since her run to the Berlin SF!

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 09:13 AM   #5
country flag cherboy

cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
yes that's right. and this is such a pity... when she's on top she's unbeatable... her groundstrokes are fabulous - nearly the same like lindsay or mary. i saw LIVE how she beat mauresmo and safina in berlin. it was great.

but now... i don't know what's goin' on.

(NEW 93 Pierce vs Sabatini, 95 Pierce vs. Huber, 95 Lucic vs. Pierce, 98 Davenport vs. Seles, 99 Pierce vs. Martinez, 01 Davenport vs. Clijsters, 03 Davenport vs. Capriati, 08 Pennetta vs. Venus, 08 Bartoli vs. Davenport, 11 Bartoli vs. Serena, and many more)
TENNIS DVDs
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 09:41 AM   #6
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Hard is definitly her worst surface...
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 11:12 AM   #7
country flag cherboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
Hard is definitly her worst surface...
it seems so... but why?!?! i don't understand this!!! he groundstrokes would be a great weapon on this surface.

he best is certainly clay because she works in barcelona... but she had really good matches on grass too. 2005 in wimbledon against mary and this year against kuze too.

TENNIS DVDs
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #8
country flag Fire_Fox

Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It`s true
Fire_Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 01:11 PM   #9
country flag Slumpsova

Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she is clay courter what do you expect?
Slumpsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #10
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's not the same since choking away her match vs Kuzniecowa @ Wimbledon.
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #11
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Julia has the game to be top 25 on EACH surface.

I really don't know what's happening to her.
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #12
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
She's not the same since choking away her match vs Kuzniecowa @ Wimbledon.

I agree - she was storming away there and looked ready to cause a big upset, but it wasnt to be.
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #13
country flag thetennisutopian

thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all thetennisutopian is a name known to all

Come on Vakulenko! You put Kimmie into retirement so I expect better results for her sake.

thetennisutopian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #14
country flag cherboy

well i think it is a mental problem... she need's another highlight to come out of the weakness... COME ON JULIA!!! keep fightin'!

TENNIS DVDs
Old Aug 19th, 2007, 01:07 PM   #15
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Well she can pull a Jelena. Lose 10 matches then win everything.
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote