3RD ANUAL ROYAL COURT AWARDS (coming soon)... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2007, 04:51 AM   #1
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
3RD ANUAL ROYAL COURT AWARDS (coming soon)...

By popular demand the Royal Court Awards are back and voting has began- so please take a moment to vote.

Official Royal Court Thread:
http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=312631

Last year I wasn't able to put aside the needed time it took to put together the awards so Craig took over. This year I've got a more friendlier schedule so if you guys are still interested I'll be glad to oversee them again.

The 2005 Royal Court Winners recieved their choice of one of the following two gifts for winning:

This year THREE winners will recieve a custom made T-Shirt. Since they'll be custom made you will have input on the shirts design. Here are a couple of shirts I've done for myself to give you an idea of how they'll look:

Remember, in order to vote for all catagories you have to be a Royal Court Member. There will be one award voted on by non members and one prize for a non member as well (that's why I'm also posting this in the GM). Here's a listing of the most up to date Royal Court roster sheet:

SJW
Rokkstarr
Bandabou
Denise4925
BrickhouseSupporter
Machu Picchu
Bajangurl
Cam'ron Giles
Rocketta
DivaMonicaSeles
Eta Psi
Harloo
Mrs. Peel
Bamboo Dragon
Knizzle
Sydnil
Ho' Down
kabuke
Sir Stefwhit
mentos
mmcdonald
dreamgoddess099
darrinbaker00
BK4Ever
sunrise
vs1
Pure Racket
Mr. Man
geoepee
BeCool
ReeVeeDynasty
LindsayRocks89
Jedi Master
Static Beef
raquel
Justin.
AvidMerrion
RenaSlam58
vettipooh
PaulieM
Appassionata
Point Blank
cartmancop
anniflava
2sistersfan
Jigglypuff
honey_b_fly_15
Jericho
xr6turbo
Tom Tennis
Andy_
Serena!
woodsy_serenafan
Rightous
Dasha_yu
Serenafan08
Silverwhite
Hail-Venus
VeeReeFan
No Name Face
Cabowabbo77
tucker1989
Bright Red
Miching Mallecho
Jumpman23
Tennis Junky
VenusSerenaRocks
K-dog
vwrules
VenusFan4EvEr
!!!- Dz - !!!
Oizo
Jedem

If you aren't listed as official member and would like to be please visit the Williams Tennis Association forum for the 'Royal Court Sign Up Thread'. Or click here:
http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=170946

In the meantime here's a list of catagories for the awards, so start thinking of who you'll be voting for (don't send me any votes yet).

Most Supportive Serena fan- (this individual goes over and beyond in setting the record straight. you can find this member on the GM boards fighting all the misconceptions, lies, and hatred aimed toward Serena.)

Most Supportive Venus fan- (this individual goes over and beyond in setting the record straight. you can find this member on the GM boards fighting all the misconceptions, lies, and hatred aimed toward Venus.)

Most Supportive Williams Sister fan- (this individual goes over and beyond in setting the record straight. you can find this member on the GM boards fighting all the misconceptions, lies, and hatred aimed toward both Venus and Serena.)

The "Highly Valued" Award- (This award goes to any member you want for any reason you like. The nominees will consist of posters who you generally hold in high regards for any reasons you deem worthy. Comments are encouraged for this particular category alongside your list of nominees.)

The "SUNSHINE" Award- (This award goes to the members you feel does a good job of lifting everyone's spirits... It could be a post, a comment, or perhaps a word of encouragement- anything that adds to the overall goodness, with regards to Venus and or Serena)

The "Humanitarian" Award- (This award is designed to say thank you to those members who are always willing lend a helping hand... providing avatars, posting links, providing pictures, creating new Williams forums, etc.. These individuals make life a lot less complicated and a lot more enjoyable.)

The "Philosophical" Decree- (This award is given to those posters who often use a lot of thought and analytical reasoning when passionately posting about Venus and or Serena. These are the posters that will point out inconsistencies and contradictions with regards to the "haters". They do a great job of articulating their thoughts which positively impact Venus and or Serena in this forum.)

"Freshman" Award- (This award goes to any individual who has less than 500 post whom you feel has made a positive contribution with regards to Venus and or Serena)

"Old-timer" Award- (This award goes to any individual who has more than 1000 posts whom you feel has made a positive contribution with regards to Venus and or Serena)

The "Spirit" Award- (This award is given to those posters who have a knack for lightheartedness, and constantly keep things fun. These posters have a good attitude a great sense of humor, and always help in keeping things from ever being too serious)

Special Shout-Out Award- (this is the only award given to any NON-MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT. these nominees might be fans of other players, but through their interactions with Royal Court members they are courteous and respectful)

Most popular William's fan- (this is the only award voted on by people who are not part of the Royal Court. these are the venus and or serena fans who have the most respect from the other fan bases on the boards.)

More details to come so check back here for voting dates and all the details!!!!
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro

Last edited by Sir Stefwhit : Oct 23rd, 2007 at 12:42 AM.
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2007, 01:47 PM   #2
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3RD ANUAL ROYAL COURT AWARDS (coming soon)...

Thank God. I don't get to mess it up this time.

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 03:50 PM   #3
country flag StarDuvallGrant
Golden State Of Mind

StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad it's back

StarDuvallGrant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 12:58 AM   #4
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

The voting is now underway!!!!

CONGRATS to all the 2007 nominees!!! and a big thanks to all those that participated in the first phase. Now it's time for all members to cast their final votes so we can crown our winners.

Here are a list of the nominees to chose from- Please send me a PM before the deadline... for more info please visit:

[url="http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=312631[/URL]

NOMINEES:

Most Supportive Serena fan:
mrserenawilliams
Pureracket
Starduvallgrant
SJW
melyssa

Most Supportive Venus fan:
Rocketta
Kabuke
VenusFan4EvEr
Hail-Venus
Rocketta

Most Supportive Williams Sister fan:
AvidMerrion
Mrs. Peel
Denise4925,
VSR
Machu Picchu

The "Highly Valued" Award- Nominees:
-Machu Picchu
-PureRacket
-Denise4925
-melyssa
-Harloo

The "SUNSHINE" Award- Nominees:
-Kabuke
-Miching Mallecho
-dwSerenafan
-PureRacket
-VSR-

The "Humanitarian" Award:
-sir stefwhit
-Tennis Junky
-Craig
-cat’s pajamas
-pacomexican

The "Philosophical" Decree:
-Machu Picchu
-Rocketta
-ReeVeeDynasty

"Freshman" Award:
-Serena-#1-fan
-Melyssa
-serenafan17

"Old-timer" Award- Nominees:
-Harloo
-dreamgoddess099
-Denise4925
-Pureracket
-vettipooh

The "Spirit" Award- Nominees:
-Cam'ron Giles
-Miching Mallecho
-tutu
-vettipooh
-PureRacket
-doni1212

Special Shout-Out Award- Nominees:
-Craig
-Aaron
-donnydarko
-pacomexican
-Hablo
-ree-and-ross

Feel free to leave your congrats to all the nominees...and check the official ROYAL COURT AWARDS THREADS for deadlines and winners...
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro

Last edited by Sir Stefwhit : Oct 23rd, 2007 at 12:42 AM.
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote