I Wanted To See Na & Shuai In New Haven Next Tuesday But All I Get Is Serena:sobbing: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #1
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy I Wanted To See Na & Shuai In New Haven Next Tuesday But All I Get Is Serena:sobbing:

Next Tuesday I am supposed to attend New Haven Tier II (both day and night sessions) with a client ... originally I was given the choice of attending Tuesday, Wed or Thursday and I chose Tuesday, thinking that I would get to see Na Li and Shuai Peng play their 2nd round matches. We will have box seats in the stadium But now Na withdrew with right rib stress fracture and Shuai withdrew from the qualifying tournament to play doubles in Toronto and I am not really looking forward to it now

The New Haven organizers have announced that James Blake (STUPID J BLOCK ) will play in the Tuesday day session and Serena will play in the Tuesday night session. Serena sounds halfway interesting as I have never seen her play live but I don't know if I want to stay in New Haven so late JUST to see her. I looked at the player list to see if she may play an interesting opponent (a player that won't be seeded) and there really isn't anybody interesting there at all Only decent one is Aga Radwanska.

I think I will come back early and go to the first day of USO qualifying to see Zi Yan, Tian Tian Sun, Meng Yuan and Shuai Zhang , leaving the corporate box empty
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:49 PM   #2
country flag guapogreg08

guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I Wanted To See Na & Shuai In New Haven Next Tuesday But All I Get Is Serena:sobb

no one cares
guapogreg08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:49 PM   #3
country flag Beny

Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Wanted To See Na & Shuai In New Haven Next Tuesday But All I Get Is Serena:sobb

Why am I actually posting here..?

Beny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:51 PM   #4
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

You should go to China and watch one of the numerous 10K or 25K ITF tournaments

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:52 PM   #5
country flag Wayn77

Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute

Pierce in the J Block.
Wayn77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:52 PM   #6
country flag Alig99

Alig99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do I have permission to used pictures that are on this side to my private homepage
Alig99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:53 PM   #7
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute

oh I feel for you
you are truly a nebbish!
~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #8
country flag matanuriel

matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all matanuriel is a name known to all

Don't worry Piercy you will have your chance soon enough I believe...

SERENA WILLIAMS~ANA IVANOVIC~NICOLE VAIDISOVA

TAMIRA PASZEK~AGNES SZAVAY~ALIZE CORNET

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
matanuriel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:57 PM   #9
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dersu Uzala View Post

Pierce in the J Block.
The J Block is SO ANNOYING
they seem like they are drunk, cheer like morons and clap for Blake's opponent's errors
I am not looking forward to it at all ... going to feel like a prisoner at a tennis tournament
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #10
country flag ChampLindsay

ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of

Stay there and look Serena
Any my you could see Lindsay, but i think she and Lisay will play in mondays night session!
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 02:03 PM   #11
pierce0415

Quote:
Originally Posted by cHâMpLîNdsÂy View Post
Stay there and look Serena
Any my you could see Lindsay, but i think she and Lisay will play in mondays night session!
I am tempted to stay for Serena but she will play someone boring like Poutchkova or King or Harkleroad or Santangelo ... and she will try to find a way to make it dramatic

it would be cool if I can see Lindsay though ... plus maybe some of the other men's matches will be decent
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 02:06 PM   #12
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
I would give my right arm to watch Serena, Pierce

Enjoy the tourny, count your blessings. I never get to go to live tourny's.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #13
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

pierce. i'm sure serena will be delighted to meet you.
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #14
pierce0415

dl05

if you come to New Haven, I can let you into our corporate box, cause I know everybody else in the box will leave before Serena's match starts
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 02:35 PM   #15
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

I feel your pain!