Rumor:No information confirmed chinese Na Li's withdrawal from 2007 US Open! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2007, 08:34 AM   #1
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Rumor:No information confirmed chinese Na Li's withdrawal from 2007 US Open!

She is still not well enough now,but no one said she will definitely withdraw from us open,now, we have about two weeks,I do believe she will probably attend it.
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2007, 09:39 AM   #2
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rumor:No information confirmed chinese Na Li's withdrawal from 2007 US Open!

Actually she officially withdrew according to the entry list released by WTA.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 09:40 AM   #3
country flag Mcawen

Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all
Re: Rumor:No information confirmed chinese Na Li's withdrawal from 2007 US Open!

Hopefully Na Li will be there.
Mcawen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #4
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

She can't she has withdrawn from the Entry list she'd need a WC now but why'd they give her one?
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 09:44 AM   #5
country flag lympyisthebest

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get my hopes up
lympyisthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:36 PM   #6
country flag GertAlert

GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold

Nope, i'm sorry, she really did withdraw.

http://in.reuters.com/article/sports...70816?rpc=401&

Rib injury forces China's Li Na out of U.S. Open

Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:04PM IST
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Li Na has pulled out of the U.S. Open starting on Aug. 27 after the recurrence of a muscle injury in her rib area, the China Tennis Association (CTA) said on Thursday.
The 25-year-old, who spearheaded China's breakthrough year in women's tennis in 2006, last played in June at the Wimbledon warm-up tournament in Birmingham, where she sustained the injury during a coughing fit brought about by her pollen allergy.
The world number 21 had planned to make her return to court at last week's Los Angeles Classic but was forced to withdraw from the tournament when the injury flared up again.
"Li Na's injury has not completely recovered so she has to pull out," said CTA spokeswoman Xie Miqing.
Li's compatriot Zheng Jie is also doubtful for the final grand slam event of the year because of the ankle injury that caused her to miss her women's doubles title defence at Wimbledon.
"Zheng Jie is not able to compete for the moment," Xie added. "All the other Chinese players will play at the U.S. Open."
GertAlert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:40 PM   #7
country flag GertAlert

GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold

Btw, i didn't know this:

"... she sustained the injury during a coughing fit brought about by her pollen allergy."

GertAlert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 08:50 PM   #8
country flag akosiirwyn

akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GertAlert View Post
Btw, i didn't know this:

"... she sustained the injury during a coughing fit brought about by her pollen allergy."

oh my.. I didn't know you could get an injury because of that.. hope she'll get some good treatment on that.
akosiirwyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 11:10 PM   #9
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GertAlert View Post
Btw, i didn't know this:

Finally! I have an explanation of how this happened. Thank you.

Weird explanation, but at least I have it.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 11:34 PM   #10
country flag xtiano

xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano xtiano

in Chinese media, Li Na withdraws, as well as Zheng Jie
xtiano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2007, 02:40 AM   #11
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sad about Na. She can't recover from all her physical problems.

Na Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiano View Post
in Chinese media, Li Na withdraws, as well as Zheng Jie
What's going on with Jie? I hated her so much when she won Wimbledon with Yan but now I'm starting to miss her