Toronto 2R : [1] Justine Henin (BEL) Def. Andreja Klepac (SLO) 6-3 6-1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:47 AM   #1
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
Toronto 2R : [1] Justine Henin (BEL) Def. Andreja Klepac (SLO) 6-3 6-1

Justine
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:48 AM   #2
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2R : [1] Justine Henin (BEL) Def. Andreja Klepac (SLO) 6-3 6-1

Though I was impressed with Klepac's game. She hits really hard
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:49 AM   #3
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

well done, juju but pls be gentle with shuai

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:49 AM   #4
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start to Henin's Toronto campaign, which was just made a little easier earlier today.

"Despite my disappointments, there is not a single doubt in my mind that I will reach the top again and win Grand Slams."
DownTheLine21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:54 AM   #5
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i had to turn this match off after a set as it was boring and predictable! henin was playing ok but lets face it this wasn't a test! and now peng in the 3rd round so she wont be tested again tommorrow!

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #6
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:57 AM   #7
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Congrats Ju!! Your first match win in 5 weeks
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 12:57 AM   #8
country flag Thanx4nothin

Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute

Klepac looked the better striker of the ball when she got it in, shame she never really could keep it in She is a typical lower down player, a little like Rezai. She has this powerful game but little if any consistency. She had a fast serve which she hit into the same spot on the deuce court like 85% of the time, she rarely went for a line resulting in only one ace. Many big points like 30-30 & 40-30 on Henin's serve went begging due to wildly hard bashed long returns off her forehand. Moreover she overhits constantly when the ball is either sliced, floated or bunted to her, often smashing the ball rather unceremoniously into the net. Her volleys where fair, but her movement was pretty lacking, perhaps, made ever more evident by the presence of her speedy opponent. The score didn't seem to reflect the match really, I mean one could say it did so in as much as it showed the progressive cumulative relationship between length and errors from Klepac, but it was tight and closely fought all the way.

Henin-wise, an relatively impressive match. Serving was far from spectecular, but I'm not sure there is going to be anyone left in the tournament to make anything of that weakness. Her movement was superb and both her forehand and her backhand looked rather imperious, a warning signal to whoever awaits her in the latter rounds. Henin is back looking for revenge of that weak Wimbledon wilt, and looking, every inch the world's best player.
I think with her serve and her athleticism, her power, her court mobility, I just think when she’s on, she’s the greatest player we’ve ever seen, ever. Now, whether her record is the greatest remains to be seen because she hasn’t retired yet. But I think she is really the greatest player. I have seen Martina and Steffi at their best. There are little chinks in those players’ armor, but it was a different era, where you didn’t need to be the perfect player.
Chris Evert
Thanx4nothin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #9
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Justine
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 01:14 AM   #10
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Justine
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 02:41 AM   #11
country flag Ntour

Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future

good start juju

looks like we might be seeing the wimbledon re-match in the semis
"I Let Her Take Advantage Of Me, And I Feel Violated"
"She Hit A Lot Of Lucky Shots"

- Serena Williams, After Losing To Henin

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Ntour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 03:18 AM   #12
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Justine!

Andreja
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 03:24 AM   #13
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute

Nice if not very impressive start Justine, but only lost 4 games still.

That volley winner of a Justine moonball was very cool from Klepac.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman

Last edited by cellophane : Aug 16th, 2007 at 03:48 AM.
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 06:07 AM   #14
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Ju

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 06:15 AM   #15
country flag dorotek23

dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold

Good job Justine
dorotek23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote