Big Brother - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 03:43 AM   #1
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Red face Big Brother

Lleyton and Kim are both nominated for eviction in the big brother game in GM Apart from Lleyton, Monica seems to be getting the most votes so if we all vote for Monica, perhaps we could keep the lovebirds in there?

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 04:43 AM   #2
country flag ClijstersHewitt

ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road ClijstersHewitt is on a distinguished road
Angele, you should spearhead someone's campaigne for office some day!

Consider it done.

An empty chair at all the tables
And I'll be seein' you when all my days boil down
For now we'll say goodbye
We know it's not the last time
I've lost the best part of my day
But it's better where you're goin' anyway

Cystic Fibrosis Information

Cystic Fibrosis Trust

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
ClijstersHewitt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2002, 10:58 AM   #3
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
I already voted Monica out

... And To My FriendS
AxeL - David - Dario - PauL - Martin - Wojtek
Kevin - Felix - Amri - Jordan - Manu - James - Bram - Ellen

Lleyki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2002, 08:45 PM   #4
princess_sar

princess_sar is an unknown quantity at this point
hi im a new member . What are u talking about when you say they are in big brother ????
princess_sar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2002, 11:12 PM   #5
country flag KaseyL

KaseyL has disabled reputation
Welcome Princess_sar!

It's about a thread that Jenn started in General messages. Check out there please.

And Angele, done! I have voted for Monica like you requested!

Kim, Queen of the US Open '05!

"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for." (J. Shedd)
KaseyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2002, 11:15 PM   #6
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
And Angele, done! I have voted for Monica like you requested!
I feel like I'm ordering everybody around

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Old Jul 10th, 2002, 11:33 PM   #7
country flag KaseyL

LOL Angele!

That's because you're an (e) You have to listen to them, I've been told as a kid.

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 08:10 AM   #8
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
@ you for voting for Monica

Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 12:48 PM   #9
country flag angele87

Sorry but Monica was getting the most votes apart from Lleyton

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 08:10 PM   #10
country flag Mitzi

Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute
I've alredy voted for Monica
Mitzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2002, 09:01 PM   #11
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
not that I care for that Big Brother thing though
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2002, 09:58 AM   #12
country flag KaseyL

Quote:
Originally posted by Nina_rus
not that I care for that Big Brother thing though
I second that LOL; many fans do, though.

Old Sep 1st, 2002, 06:13 PM   #13
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation BB Keep Kim in the house!!!

Hi Everybody

Go to Jenn's thread in GM and vote for Martina so Kimmie can stay

... And To My FriendS

Last edited by KaseyL : Sep 3rd, 2002 at 09:36 AM.
Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:13 PM   #14
Kim_for_number_1

Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice
NOW!!!
(she's losing)
and you can only vote once, damned

* Let me be the force, and your strength and your choice, let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise*

KIM * AI * DINARA * KIRSTEN * SERENA * VENUS *

MARAT * LLEYTON * XAVIER * TOMMY * MARK * JUAN- CARLOS * JAMES * GUGA
Kim_for_number_1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:04 PM   #15
country flag Lleyki

NOOOOO

Everybody vote now !!!

... And To My FriendS