# 0092 - Suicide Tennis - Toronto - Congrats delicatecutter!!!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2007, 06:58 PM   #16
country flag KevBeep

KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light
Re: # 0092 - Suicide Tennis - Toronto - Sign Up!

Hi, can I participate if it's my first time .... (I'm not really good in english but I understand the rules and I want to play ! So, I want participate !
KevBeep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #17
country flag Dementieva_Dude
Always a bridesmaid...and that's okay

Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

IN for my home tournament!

"Special Relations" Officer on the S.S Dementieva(Retired Golden Goddess)
Dementieva_Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #18
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

In
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #17 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #37 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #41 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #19
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Ana Ivanovic
Agnieszka Radwanska
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 08:31 PM   #20
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevBeep View Post
Hi, can I participate if it's my first time .... (I'm not really good in english but I understand the rules and I want to play ! So, I want participate !
Of course you can

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 08:36 PM   #21
country flag KevBeep

KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light KevBeep is a glorious beacon of light

okay thank you
KevBeep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 09:30 PM   #22
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

Maria Yurievna Sharapova
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 09:38 PM   #23
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

I'm in
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #24
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsay Davenport

please comeback!
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM   #25
country flag Midnight

Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of

in
Midnight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 11:52 PM   #26
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

in
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2007, 11:57 PM   #27
country flag leoneo

leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold leoneo is a splendid one to behold

in
leoneo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2007, 12:05 AM   #28
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

erwerytugrfeyfgeyfguewiewrxtweytrwertmlkytwequnertweyrtfdzc

Dedicated to all you lame-os who post player names to say in.
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2007, 12:08 AM   #29
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

in

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2007, 12:12 AM   #30
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
erwerytugrfeyfgeyfguewiewrxtweytrwertmlkytwequnertweyrtfdzc

Dedicated to all you lame-os who post player names to say in.
It's just great to write the name Ana Ivanovic

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote