Serena Fall Schedule? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2007, 05:32 PM   #1
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold
Serena Fall Schedule?

Does anyone know what tournaments Serena is commited to for her fall schedule of tournaments? Thanks for any responses!
1000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #2
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serena Fall Schedule?

Probably USO, Bejjing, either linz or stugart, and then YEC
urock34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 01:51 PM   #3
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urock34 View Post
Probably USO, Bejjing, either linz or stugart, and then YEC
wasn't that her schedule in 04? she might use it again since it served her so well

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 11:20 PM   #4
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeAmWiLlIaMs View Post
wasn't that her schedule in 04? she might use it again since it served her so well
04 was the last time she played in the fall. but i bet if she does well in china gets to semis or so in linz or stuggart then if she wins the YEC then we could be looking at a top 5 ranking
Old Aug 7th, 2007, 12:00 AM   #5
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

yea that would be awesome seeing as the last set of points she has to defend are at the Open....anything she plays during the fall is only to gain....hope she does and plays a tier 1

Old Aug 9th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #6
country flag Brooks.

Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute

ummm...

US Open, YEC (if she makes it)

that'll be Serena's fall, lol
Brooks. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 02:41 AM   #7
country flag serenaforever
Queen.

serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute

The schedule I want her to play:

USO
Beijing
Linz
Stuttgart
YEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
we are ALL lessors under the LORD.
serenaforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 06:29 AM   #8
country flag kadirelf

kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light

SERENA
Uso
Beijing
Stutgart
Moscow
Linz
YEC

Venus
USO
luxemburg
japan
bangkok
zurich
YEC
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 06:58 AM   #9
country flag PatrickRyan
AKA Pacomexican

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeReeFan View Post
ummm...

US Open, YEC (if she makes it)

that'll be Serena's fall, lol
If she qualifies for YEC
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #10
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone actually thinks she's gonna play a tournament.
Just look at previous years, this is like her weakest time of the year.
And she hasn't entered Beijing...

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 12:29 PM   #11
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
If anyone actually thinks she's gonna play a tournament.
Just look at previous years, this is like her weakest time of the year.
And she hasn't entered Beijing...
Maybe she's expecting a US Open win and then won't have to play during the fall to qualify

but I do feel if she's in any sort of trouble with qualifying she just MIGHT play one event to get enough points?

Old Aug 11th, 2007, 07:13 AM   #12
country flag urock34

Well hasn't she pretty much qualified? i mean i don't see hantuchova or bartoli making any moves towards the end of the year to over take her....my guess would be a quaterfinal at the open and a decent resulst in new haven will secure her a spot.
Old Aug 11th, 2007, 08:41 AM   #13
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

she just needs decent results at both and probably needing to get further than Dani and her other near competitors

Old Aug 11th, 2007, 09:59 AM   #14
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute

Well she officially entered the tournament of Stuttgart with the Porsche car thing

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2007, 04:06 PM   #15
country flag Donatello

Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all Donatello is a name known to all

Let's make sure Serena is still playing tennis first.

I thought her sisters victory would fire her up, but where is she? injuries like these shouldn't last that long... is she not fit or not staying fit ?