o.O Gabriela Paz Franco O.o New venezuelan rising star - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2007, 11:03 PM   #16
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: o.O Gabriela Paz Franco O.o New venezuelan rising star

Oh, good, I was hoping someone would start a Gaby Paz thread. Best of luck to her in US Open Jr qualies.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2007, 11:11 PM   #17
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Oh, good, I was hoping someone would start a Gaby Paz thread. Best of luck to her in US Open Jr qualies.

Thanks for posting here

I saw on the challenger forum that you are always supporting Gaby
Thanks a lot for that

I hope to see you a lot around here

Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2007, 11:31 PM   #18
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

Por supuestooo!

Digame que dias jugara y ya sta!

GG ♥ Sunny ♥ Taeyeon ♥ Hyoyeon ♥ Jessica ♥ Tiffany ♥ Yuri ♥ Yoona ♥ Seohyun ♥ Sooyoung ♥ SNSD
Willam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2007, 04:00 AM   #19
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

todavia no se cuando juegaaa! :s

GG ♥ Sunny ♥ Taeyeon ♥ Hyoyeon ♥ Jessica ♥ Tiffany ♥ Yuri ♥ Yoona ♥ Seohyun ♥ Sooyoung ♥ SNSD
Old Sep 1st, 2007, 01:05 AM   #20
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of

On the Juniors forum I saw that Gaby already lost in the first round of qualy....
Maybe her shoulder is still hurting...
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #21
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

She's only a few spots out of the qualy field for the 17 September Albuquerque 75K; she's likely to get in. I hope she's healthy and ready to go; she's got a couple of weeks.
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 01:14 AM   #22
country flag Jess3781

Thanks a lot for the info... I hope she gets in...

She will be playing in Kentuky the G1 junior tournament here is the entyry list
http://www.kitderby.com/docs/kitDerb...eListGirls.pdf
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 03:41 AM   #23
country flag Willam

i hope we can see more of her!

Old Sep 12th, 2007, 12:08 AM   #24
country flag Jess3781

Kentuky .
1st round
15)Gabriela Paz (VEN) def. BYE
second round
(15)Gabriela Paz (VEN) vs (LL)Lauren Herring

Gaby withdrew from Albuquerque she was in the qualy already
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 02:02 AM   #25
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Oh she withdrawl from Albuquerque, she could get some important points there
Good Luck in the G1.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 11:37 AM   #26
auntie janie

What a shame! She must be injured.
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #27
country flag Willam

Where i can find Kentucky results? Thanks!

Old Sep 12th, 2007, 03:55 PM   #28
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Gabriela won 6/0-6/2
Next match will be tough

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 05:02 PM   #29
country flag Jess3781

Nice win Gaby

I will try to talk to her to see how is her shoulder and why she withdrew from Albuquerque

Keep it going Gaby
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #30
auntie janie

Thumbs up Re: o.O Gabriela Paz Franco O.o New venezuelan rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeяonimo View Post
Where i can find Kentucky results? Thanks!
There's a Kentucky thread in the Junior Tennis forum:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=315628&page=4

Here's the latest:

Kentucky G1, r3:

(15)Gabriela Paz (VEN) def. (2)Oksana Kalashnikova (GEO) 46 64 75