Los Angeles 2007 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2007, 11:47 AM   #1
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Los Angeles 2007

The draw sucks big time, 1st round Rezai and 2nd Sharapova....
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2007, 08:37 PM   #2
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Los Angeles 2007

yeah i just saw it Good luck,Eleni!!!
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 08:19 AM   #3

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Eleni and Jaz half of the draw :

Daniilidou/Woehr vs (WC) Fusano/Kops-Jones
Hsieh/Kudryavtseva vs (4) Dulko/Kirilenko
Husarova/Krajicek vs Mattek/Mirza
Jankovic/Petrova vs (2) Peschke/Stubbs

it's not bad
Old Aug 7th, 2007, 07:43 AM   #4

Order of play for Tuesday:

Court 2 - Starting at 1:00pm

Anastasia Rodionova vs. Mara Santangelo
Eleni Daniilidou vs. Aravane Rezai

good luck Eleni!
Old Aug 7th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #5
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Eleni!!!
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 12:48 PM   #6

Eleni drf. Aravane Rezai 3-6,6-2,6-1 Nice comeback Time for Sharapova, how I dislike this cow
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 01:03 PM   #7
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all

hahaha let's hope Lena will beat her
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 01:09 PM   #8

Order of play for Wednesday:

NB 7:00 PM

Maria SHARAPOVA (RUS) vs. Eleni DANIILIDOU (GRE)

give a good fight Eleni, nobody is unbeatable!
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #9
country flag Bероника

I dislike the russian barbie too and few things would make me happier than Eleni winning against her,but I don't think it's going to happen

Eleni do your best and prove me wrong please
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 05:26 AM   #10
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

Such a good fight, from an ill Eleni.

Even better, I have photos of our girl SMILING. Yes, SMILING!

And the sad photos...retirement. She was ill. Coughing, seemed
like her chest was hurting. She called the trainer, who called the
doctor (a guy named Jarod or Jerrod or something like that--I know
him from my tennis club! Next time I see him, I'm going to ask him
what Eleni's chest sounded like through the stethoscope...)

It was a great fight, especially considering Eleni's illness.
It was so good to see her smile, as well. Some of the smiling photos
are from a part of the match when Sharapova challenged a call that
was clearly out (the call went in Eleni's favor.)

I'll try to give you a more coherent report later. It's late here.
maryc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 07:35 AM   #11

Wow, Mary These smilining pics are worth a milion Lovely, really lovely and indeed, she had a haircut, looks very cute with such a short hair As for the match, great fight, she made me proud and I hope it's nothing serious as the US Open is coming up.
The score : Sharapoca def. Eleni 7-6(5), 3-1 RET.

You know, there is some strange relation between Eleni and my fave female volleyball player, Maggie Glinka. Sometimes, when something happens, it happens to both of them on the same day...Last year during the USO when Eleni injured herself and had to retire vs Na Li and withdraw from doubles, Maggie had an argument with the national team coach in China during a World Grand Prix and he banished her from the national team. Now, almost a year later, Eleni got injured again and Maggie, again in China for World Grand Prix, was close to a tragedy when during a training, a screwdriver fell from the roof (it had 30 cm, a big one) and stuck deep in the floor next to Maggie's head....They say a Chinese worker left it there but for God's sake, I can't even think about what could have happen without shiver...
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 09:00 AM   #12

Eleni and Jaz are scheduled for court 4 later today. Good luck girls!

There is a new entry on Eleni's website, from yesterday. So nice of Eleni to update us with her conditions just after the match.

Last edited by forever_rafter : Aug 9th, 2007 at 10:27 AM.
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #13
country flag Bероника

Oh poor baby I hope the new medecine works well and she'll be soon recovered I'm a little worried about her health at the moment How nice of her to update her site just after the match.Eleni,that's one of the reasons why we love you so much She seems to be such a sweet,caring person

I love your photos Mary A huge thanks!!!! You are so lucky to see Eleni live I'm jealous.

Good luck for doubles!!! (Will she be ok to play? I don't think it's a good idea to play when you are ill.It would be wiser to be fully rested for Toronto next week.Well,she knows what she does )Good luck if you play it
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 04:27 PM   #14
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

I can't make the doubles match today. So many matches I would
like to see. But I have some meetings at work, and duties/responsibilities.
But I can't really complain--yesterday was wonderful. (And I have to thank
Nadia Petrova and her coach Lars most of all, tho' I doubt they read this forum:
they gave me the really-great ticket to the night session.)
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #15
country flag maryc

Dr. Jerrod (sp?), the trainer, and Eleni:

and the retirement: