Johanna-Jenny Larsson - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:20 AM   #1666
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johanna-Jenny Larsson

Either Jo-La need to show up at parties, or the stupid photogs need to take pics of her.

I suspect she doesn't go overboard on dressing up, but she doesn't have to to slay.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1667
country flag Corcega

Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice

I think he just likes to play tennis and not interested in the part of promotion (on its website only updates the results in tournaments, but not up photos or comments)
When you pass a couple of rounds in tournaments, blogs and the photographers to follow.
Still, could use more technology (twitter, facebook, web officer) and also stay in touch with fans. I think it's a bit shy.
Me too I would like to share her tennis with more photos.
Sorry if I do not understand what I write because my English is very bad
Corcega is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:44 PM   #1668
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's better than my Spanish, so good for you!

Yes, I think you're right, Jo-La is not the sort to worry about having her picture taken, unless it's with a fan.

She's funny about her web site and Twitter. She'll be very active in bursts, then go silent for a long time.

Anyway, her quirkiness is part of her charm.

Meanwhile, the draw gods continue to hate on her. Makarova in Rnd 1. Seriously? Not only is it two of my faves, I don't see this ending well for Johanna. Ekat is good on grass and that big left hand should be all kinds of trouble for the Jo-La backhand.

I really thought with her wrist operation behind her and her coaching issues settled Jo-La would be having a more consistent year--even though grass season is typically a write-off. Hopefully she can show more of the from she's shown in flashes in the 2nd half of the year.

Onwards, Jo, onwards!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:42 PM   #1669
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Makarova will be very tough Im going to Wimbledon so hopefully I can see the match
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:17 AM   #1670
country flag Corcega

Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice Corcega is just really nice

Damen Tennisbundesliga '13

Corcega is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:13 AM   #1671
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Makarova will be very tough Im going to Wimbledon so hopefully I can see the match
So jelly! I've seen Jo-La live (pics don't do her justice) but never my beloved Ekat.

(TBH, I'll be rooting for the Swede, but I love Ekat nearly as much.) And seeing them both at the same time?

And thanks for the pics, Corcega.

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:28 PM   #1672
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Courtesy of Linda, aka Zamboni:

(that technique )

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #1673
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Lost to Katya 6-3, 6-3. Horrible draw, bad match-up, etc. etc.

Of course no TV. Sounds like she played okay, but Ekat was simply better.

Poor Jo-La. I wish she'd have another good run at a tournament.

Oh well, pick yourself up, kid. We're still behind you.

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #1674
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the clay, I really hope Jo-La has some good practice before Budapest and then Bastad!

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #1675
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Out in the doubles, too. Crappy summer for Jo-La.

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #1676
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Sounds like she played okay, but Ekat was simply better.
I saw the match. It was more or less like that. Johanna played ok, but Makarova was more consistant and in the end simply better.
It was a nice match to see, though. I like them both.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #1677
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneb View Post
I saw the match. It was more or less like that. Johanna played ok, but Makarova was more consistant and in the end simply better.
It was a nice match to see, though. I like them both.
I'm jealous. I got to see Johanna in Dallas, but I've never seen Katya live.

But yeah, a loss to Katya is not so bad given she's a quality player and almost as cool as Jo-La.

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #1678
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:38 AM   #1679
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Those blue eyes...I swoon.

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1680
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

She's the 5th seed in Budapest and plays Lara Arruabarrena Vecino in R1...that could be tough!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote