S1 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:35 AM   #61
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III)

Misa phew!what a comeback!
Bartoli good match.
Misa is the No.1 slayer!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:38 AM   #62
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
lol i actually dont understand how a player with 0 aces can beat a player with 4 aces... 6/4 in a set! lol that means paszek won every game besides me ace games... GRRR!

haha yes, yes i am still fuming
It was the same for the me at the beginning of the season: I had 4 Aces and lost 4-6 5-7

With 1 Ace on Clay i won only one match and then i win the first match on Grass with 0 Aces

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:45 AM   #63
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViennaCalling View Post
It was the same for the me at the beginning of the season: I had 4 Aces and lost 4-6 5-7

With 1 Ace on Clay i won only one match and then i win the first match on Grass with 0 Aces
Misa won 9 match I think on her worst surface.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:03 PM   #64
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
lol i actually dont understand how a player with 0 aces can beat a player with 4 aces... 6/4 in a set! lol that means paszek won every game besides me ace games... GRRR!

haha yes, yes i am still fuming
Tamira won all the non-ace games, you should have spread them a bit more
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:05 PM   #65
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

has Sam sent in points yet? I hope Tammy can win
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:25 PM   #66

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Round of 16 on the way
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:27 PM   #67

Round of 16

Tanasugarn def. Stosur

Mauresmo def. Davenport

Kirilenko def. Dechy(2)

W/O

Congrats winners A rest day for you, the rest of the matches coming up.
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:29 PM   #68

Round of 16

Krajicek def. Sharapova

1-6 7-5 7-5

Misa really struggled in this match, and was 0-4 down in the final set, but her match toughness saved her in the end Great effort Maria
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:33 PM   #69

Round of 16

V. Williams(8) def. Kutuzova

6-4 6-1

I know Vee was quite disappointed with her clay season, but she's finding her form again and this was a great win, Vika You need to change your first 3 games
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:36 PM   #70

Round of 16

Bremond(4) def. Dominguez Lino

4-6 7-5 7-5

Really tense match, but Sev is back in form on the grass and was so strong late on in the last 2 sets, LDL I like your grass points
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:40 PM   #71

Round of 16

Jankovic def. Paszek

6-1 6-1

Jelena's spins and slices were too much for Tamira today Jelena seems to be back in form after a disastrous clay season.
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:42 PM   #72

Round of 16

Sprem def. Golovin

7-5 5-7 6-4

Very closely contested match this, K-Lina was a little luckier at times, but there was nothing to seperate them, Tati
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:44 PM   #73

Updated Draw

Michaella Krajicek v Tamarine Tanasugarn

Venus Williams(8) v Severine Bremond(4)

Karolina Sprem v Amelie Mauresmo

Jelena Jankovic v Maria Kirilenko

Congrats winners QFs tomorrow
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 06:46 PM   #74
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Venus Looking To Get Better As The Season Goes On!!!

With a solid 6-4, 6-1 victory over a talented grass court player in Kutuzova, Venus Williams is gaining more confidence at the season goes on.

"I'm extremely happy with my play today and happy that I am able to get into the Quarters of this event. As I stated before, I am looking to play well enough on the grass surface in order to remain seeded for the hardcourt season, and today's outcome will help me succeed in reaching that goal."

Next up for Venus Williams is the ever dangerous Severine Bremond, who has been consistant througout the entire season.

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.

Last edited by GracefulVenus : Aug 2nd, 2007 at 12:11 AM.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 09:15 PM   #75
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute