S1 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2007, 01:06 AM   #16
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 9: DFS Classic, Birmingham (III)

molik, mauresmo, davenport, tanasugarn and bremond... only 5 aces players wooo
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2007, 06:18 AM   #17
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Dechy will not be amused when she hears that

Anyway, guys please don't forget to send new points There may be quite a few retirements if not
Did I say Dechy?
I'd like to have the draw posted ASAP so that I can prepare the points if possible since I may not have internet access for the next couple of weeks.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 03:51 PM   #18
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Looking Forward To Grass Challenge

BIRMINGHAM, England- Russian Anna Chakvetadze is looking forward to the challenge of the grass court season. Chakvetadze has had an OK year so far, but is looking for more. "I have played OK during the year, I have had some good wins, especially on clay, but I know I can do more, and I want to prove it here. Grass is certainly not my favourite surface and I'm sure I will have ups and downs on it. I don't have very high hopes for Birmingham, I am just getting used to the surface here. I arrived here earlier than I usually do, to have more time on the grass. I know I need to improve on grass and I'm starting here. I know I have very little chance of winning the title here as there is a lot of good grass courters here, but I'm not here to win, I'm here to improve and I hope by the time it comes to Wimbledon, I will have a chance."

The 20 year old, has dropped from 9th in the world in singles to 14th. The Russian, went to Roland Garros last week with high hopes and was one of the contenders for the title, but suprisingly lost in the first round, "I was very upset after Roland Garros. I was playing very well going into the tournament, getting to the semis of two events and winning a doubles event, I had a lot of practise on the surface and I thought I was ready to win. I didn't play very well through out the match, I couldn't get into a rhythm, she wouldn't let me. This frustrated me and I let it get to me too much, and she took advantage of that. My serve wasn't working that well, I wasn't getting many aces, and she attacked my second serve and it worked for her. But I'm young, I will have many more years ahead of me hopefully, plenty of time to play Grand Slams. I hope by the time next year, I will be ready for Roland Garros."

Chakvetadze is part of the number one ranked doubles team, with Ashley Harkleroad, already winning three titles this year, including the Australian Open, "I love doubles. It's great to win a Grand Slam so young, and to win it with a friend is even more special. I really enjoy playing doubles and we have had a lot of success, which makes it even better. I hope we can play well here too. Grass certainly isn't either Ash or mine favourite surface, so it will be hard, especially the first week, as we don't really practise for doubles, we just play."

The world number 14, arrived in Birmingham, on Saturday, 4 days before the tournament starts. "I wanted to get here early, I didn't want to go back to San Diego for a couple of days after Roland Garros, then travel for 10 hours or so to Birmingham, so I decided to go to Ireland for a few days to relax. I spent 3 days or so in Dublin, chilling with some of my friends and my coach. I wasn't supposed to come to Birmingham to Sunday night, but I decided to come even early to get more practise on the courts. I think it was a good decision."

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 04:36 PM   #19
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Draw posted
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #20
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

World No.1 again in first round?!
But I hope Misa can get her revenge then.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 10:13 PM   #21
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

molik = very happy with her quarter
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 11:57 PM   #22
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute

God. How ironic that, on our best surface, Davenport and I get drawn right next to each other. We might finally win our opening rounds only for one of us to definitely lose. I sense a conspiracy.

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 03:50 AM   #23
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Dav!! Krajicek in the first round??!?! COME ON!!
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 11:40 AM   #24
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

DFS Classic, Birmingham

Welcome To ATC doubles!

Entry List:

Sharapova/Myskina: 1

Bremond/Mauresmo: 4

Dechy/Rezzai: 1

Henin/Molik: 2

Jankovic/Panetta: 2

Kirilenko/Paszek: 1

Tanasugarn/Dominguez Lino: 3

Harkleroad/Chakvetadze: 3

Shiavone/Stosur: 1

Bartoli/Dementieva: 0

Peer/Karjicek: 2

Draw:

http://www.tournawiz.com/16draw.php?id=3&uid=medina

Im am trying a new system, go on that, and check out the draw, i will constantly update it!

OOP!

Tuesday - R16

Wednesday - QF

Thursday - SF

Friday - F

Points Deadline - Monday 20:00 GMT+10

CAN ALL DOUBLES TEAMS SEND NEW POINTS FOR GRASS COURT... IF NOT I WILL HAVE TO SEND PM'S IF NOT W/O

ASAP!

Last week the strong seed, Harkleroad/Chakvetadze were able to take out a strong Bartoli Dementieva. in a tough 2 set match. Will they be able to pull it off again. Or will the strong henin/molik come back and reclaim thier spot
[/quote]
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 11:52 AM   #25
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

DFS Classic, Birmingham

Welcome To ATC doubles!

Entry List:

Sharapova/Myskina: 1

Bremond/Mauresmo: 4

Dechy/Rezzai: 1

Henin/Molik: 2

Jankovic/Panetta: 2

Kirilenko/Paszek: 1

Tanasugarn/Dominguez Lino: 3

Harkleroad/Chakvetadze: 1

Stosur/Golovin: 1

Bartoli/Dementieva: 0

Peer/Karjicek: 2

Draw:

http://www.tournawiz.com/16draw.php?id=3&uid=medina

[b][center]OOP!

Tuesday - R16

Wednesday - QF

Thursday - SF

Friday - F

Points Deadline - Monday 20:00 GMT+10

CAN ALL DOUBLES TEAMS SEND NEW POINTS FOR GRASS COURT... IF NOT I WILL HAVE TO SEND PM'S IF NOT W/O

ASAP!

Last week, It was the Grand Slam, Roland Garros. With 2 teams showing fine form. Amelia Island CHampions Tanasugarn/Dominguez Lino. And Italy Champions Krajicek/Peer to battle it out for the title. With Tanasugarn/Dominguez Defeating them In 2 Sets. Will they be able to hold thier form On Grass. but the Big Favourites Being Bremond/Mauresmo having a huge advantage on this surface.
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #26
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute

Grass is

I thought Clay is my least favourite surface, but i was wrong

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 06:02 PM   #27
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Can people please stop complaining about the draws

They're all done on random.org, if you don't like your draw, too bad
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 06:14 PM   #28
country flag AlexBarrington

AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Can people please stop complaining about the draws

They're all done on random.org, if you don't like your draw, too bad
Pennetta likes
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 06:25 PM   #29
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

I actually could care less. I'm just happy that I'm being included.
The Upstarts: Muguruza, Garcia
The Legends: Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #30
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

I like mine this week
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote