FORGET STANFORD / MARiON TO SHiNE iN SAN DiEGO - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2007, 04:47 AM   #31
country flag Tennisking5

Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all
Re: FORGET STANFORD / MARiON TO SHiNE iN SAN DiEGO

she won!

DEMENTIEVA KUZNETSOVA

PETKOVIC LISICKI

GO GERMANY, RUSSIA, CROATIA, & SLOVENIJA
Tennisking5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2007, 04:48 AM   #32
country flag Tennisking5

Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all

7-6,6-1 good job marion! <3333333333333333333333333333333

DEMENTIEVA KUZNETSOVA

PETKOVIC LISICKI

GO GERMANY, RUSSIA, CROATIA, & SLOVENIJA
Tennisking5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 05:21 AM   #33
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

good win! Next round will be a bit tougher though.
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 09:15 AM   #34
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

I feeeeel good!

Good Morning Marionettes!
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 09:45 AM   #35
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Marion I'm feeling pretty quietly confident about her next match, but nothing's for sure. But she still has a 2-0 H2H over Dementieva this year and beat Kerber pretty handily in Birmingham.

Go Marion!
Fedak / Czink / Harkleroad / Gallovits
Kleybanova / A.Bondarenko / Watson

Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 10:01 AM   #36
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 11:00 AM   #37
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Marion ! This win was very important, I hope she feels without any pressure now just like before. Having been through a tough first match will surely help her much and give her more confidence. She has been pretty impressive with her first serve, hitting 8 aces, the last one was on MP . Her level was only up-and-down during the match, each time she won two games in a row she lost three after. The games at the beginning of the second set were close, but Marion managed to get them. It's not her best match but she can be relieved .

I like her draw because the difficult is increasing each round, it's well balanced. No doubt that she can beat Dementieva again. I like her chances. Allez Marion !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2007, 03:30 PM   #38
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Well done Mari!

The first set seems to have been a challenge, but you just blew her away in the 2nd. Just amazing.

Kick some ass in the next round. Please?

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 02:03 AM   #39
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Thanks for a summary of the match Iceland.

Well done Marion! Now beat Elena too! We know she can do it again.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 03:58 AM   #40
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

Stadium (from 10.00hrs)
1. Bartoli vs. Dementieva
2. Kirilenko vs. Jankovic
3. Sharapova or Tanasugarn vs. Golovin
4. Hingis vs. Schnyder
5. V.Williams vs. Hantuchova(NB 19.30hrs)
6. Castano/Tanasugarn vs. Dulko/Kirilenko

first up tomorrow. i'm not necessarily rooting for marion, but i won't mind if she wins. good luck.
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:34 AM   #41
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, I'll definitely be able to follow it on the SB then. Come on Marion, beat her for the third time this year.

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 10:51 AM   #42
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Marion, you can do it !
Perfect schedule for me .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 04:13 PM   #43

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Good luck today Marion!!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:28 PM   #44
country flag Poova

And Marion lost 6-4 7-5.

Terrible match for her. Her serving was very very bad.
And of course people in GM have now gone off Marion calling her a fluke. Figures.

Last edited by Poova : Aug 2nd, 2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:56 PM   #45

Oh well. She's our "fluke"

You did your best Marion, that is all any fan can ask for. Go rest up now and get prepared for your next tournament. Then rock some ass.