FORGET STANFORD / MARiON TO SHiNE iN SAN DiEGO - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2007, 04:42 AM   #16
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FORGET STANFORD / MARiON TO SHiNE iN SAN DiEGO

Good luck Marion.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2007, 08:06 PM   #17
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Marion. Sequera shouldn't be too hard if she faces her, and I have no idea which qualifier she may face so I'll reserve judgement on that.
Fedak / Czink / Harkleroad / Gallovits
Kleybanova / A.Bondarenko / Watson

Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 04:24 AM   #18
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

sequera could be tough cuz she's so consistent. I just hope she makes it to the SF so I can watch her on tv again!!!

Vamos Marion!!
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #19
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

TV that means some Super Youtube clips!

GOOOOO MISSY EMMMMBEEEEE!!
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 07:56 PM   #20
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Marion will play Aiko Nakamura of Japan in the second round after she won by retirement over Sequera.

Good luck Marion!
Fedak / Czink / Harkleroad / Gallovits
Kleybanova / A.Bondarenko / Watson

Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #21
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Good luck Marion!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 12:15 AM   #22
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Go Marion!
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 03:12 AM   #23
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

Stadium (from 10.00hrs)
1. Poutchkova vs. Shaughnessy
2. Peer vs. Mirza
3. Bovina vs. Petrova
4. Bartoli vs. Nakamura
5. Hingis vs. Krajicek (NB 19.00hrs)
6. King vs. Jankovic

good luck marion! this is a good first round opponent because she will provide marion with a stearn enough test to get marion's game into a rhythm for the rest of the week, but shouldn't cause too many problems for mar.
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 03:35 AM   #24
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi View Post
why does marion always draw elena?
I dont know, but she always gets Elena Dementieva and/or Jelena Jankovic. Allez Marion!
__________________________________________________ ____________________

~Marion Bartoli~ Anna Chakvetadze~ Ana Ivanovic~ Jelena Jankovic~ Patty Schnyder~ Daniela Hantuchova~ Vera Zvonareva~ Dinara Safina~ Nadia Petrova~ Elena Dementieva~
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 03:35 AM   #25
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Good luck tommarow Marion!

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 03:36 AM   #26
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

GOOD LUCK MARION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!
__________________________________________________ ____________________

~Marion Bartoli~ Anna Chakvetadze~ Ana Ivanovic~ Jelena Jankovic~ Patty Schnyder~ Daniela Hantuchova~ Vera Zvonareva~ Dinara Safina~ Nadia Petrova~ Elena Dementieva~
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 09:00 AM   #27
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Marion feels healthy now. She should be able to close this match in two sets, but something tells me it's going to be a big fight with herself. I will feel more reassured once she finally has a win after Wimbledon.
I will try to follow this match live, if it's not too late.

Good luck Marion , you need this win.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 09:48 AM   #28
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
Apparently Marion feels healthy now. She should be able to close this match in two sets, but something tells me it's going to be a big fight with herself. I will feel more reassured once she finally has a win after Wimbledon.
I will try to follow this match live, if it's not too late.

Good luck Marion , you need this win.
I expected the loss in Stanford but this is the real test to see how she will go post Wimbledon now that she has had a few weeks to recover.
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 11:48 AM   #29
country flag kueee

kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light

Today is the test for Marion, to see whether she has bounced back from her Stanford defeat. Allez Marion!
kueee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2007, 09:33 PM   #30
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

i'm going out tonight and won't be able to follow marion's match.

it's okay, though. i get too stressed anyway.