Golovin VS Bartoli as requested! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #1
Frank Riley

Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice
Golovin VS Bartoli as requested!

This is not my article, I was just asked to post it for a member with a slow computer.

Marion Bartoli (22 yrs old-23 in October)
WL: 31-18
Grand Slam results: only 3R before the French (4R) this year
Titles: Three small titles-Age 22
Titles this year: 0
Career prize money: 2.2 Million for 8 years-much from Wimbledon 2007. Before it was less than Tati.
Lower career high until Wimbledon
Top ten wins: 4 before Wimbledon-6 after. (Two of these wins were from retirements by Bartoli's opponents.)
Career Record: 240-153
Losses this year to: (56) Loit, (82) Fedak, (94) Azarenka, (39) Bremond, (98) Sucha, (66) Granville, (83) Schruff, (10) Vaidisova, (101) Dushevina, (47) Daniilidou, (69) Dominguez Lino, (410) Llagosera Vives, (60) Morigami, (5) Mauresmo, (5) Jankovic, (2) Sharapova, (1) Henin, (31) V. Williams

Tatiana Golovin (19 years old on Jan. 25)
WL: 24-9
Grand Slam results:Two 4R (2004 at 16 yrs old), one QF, RG mixed title '04
Titles: One Tier II title
Titles this year: 1-Amelia island-Tier II
Career prize money: 1.5 Million (6 years)
Better career high than Marion until Wimbledon.
Top ten wins: 9 (one retirement from Petrova..their H2H is 5-1 for Tati)
Career record: 140-79
Losses this year: (3) Mauresmo, (17) Peer, (2) Henin, (4) Clijsters, (46) Bammer, (11) Chakvertadze, (12) Safina, (54) Paszek-back from injury, (31) Sciavone-Back from injury.

As you can see, Golovin has had the much better career and, no to mention, obviously has a better game. Just look at these facts. The losses this year?! Bartoli has one good tournament and people say she has had an amazing career and a better one than Tati who is almost 4 years younger. Before Wimbledon, she had very few fans and nobody saw her as even a top ten player, expect her true fans. Tati has been injured for much of the year (and her career) and she still has had a fairly good season. Most of her GM bandwagon fans made fun of her weight. I am even a minor fan of Marion, but she is in no way a better player, or has had a better career, than Tati!

http://www.inside.superhost.pl/board/
www.Inside-Tennis.net
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

Anna Kournikova, thank you for everything you have done. You don't know what you have done for me. Thank you for the great times.
Frank Riley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2007, 07:27 PM   #2
country flag Jirku

Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all Jirku is a name known to all
Re: Golovin VS Bartoli as requested!

im 100 % sure those stats will be even better the next years for Tati

we all know she can do much better if she wasn't that much injured
Jirku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 10:28 PM   #3
country flag orfeus

orfeus has disabled reputation
Re: Golovin VS Bartoli as requested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Riley View Post
This is not my article, I was just asked to post it for a member with a slow computer.

Marion Bartoli (22 yrs old-23 in October)
WL: 31-18
Grand Slam results: only 3R before the French (4R) this year
Titles: Three small titles-Age 22
Titles this year: 0
Career prize money: 2.2 Million for 8 years-much from Wimbledon 2007. Before it was less than Tati.
Lower career high until Wimbledon
Top ten wins: 4 before Wimbledon-6 after. (Two of these wins were from retirements by Bartoli's opponents.)
Career Record: 240-153
Losses this year to: (56) Loit, (82) Fedak, (94) Azarenka, (39) Bremond, (98) Sucha, (66) Granville, (83) Schruff, (10) Vaidisova, (101) Dushevina, (47) Daniilidou, (69) Dominguez Lino, (410) Llagosera Vives, (60) Morigami, (5) Mauresmo, (5) Jankovic, (2) Sharapova, (1) Henin, (31) V. Williams

Tatiana Golovin (19 years old on Jan. 25)
WL: 24-9
Grand Slam results:Two 4R (2004 at 16 yrs old), one QF, RG mixed title '04
Titles: One Tier II title
Titles this year: 1-Amelia island-Tier II
Career prize money: 1.5 Million (6 years)
Better career high than Marion until Wimbledon.
Top ten wins: 9 (one retirement from Petrova..their H2H is 5-1 for Tati)
Career record: 140-79
Losses this year: (3) Mauresmo, (17) Peer, (2) Henin, (4) Clijsters, (46) Bammer, (11) Chakvertadze, (12) Safina, (54) Paszek-back from injury, (31) Sciavone-Back from injury.

As you can see, Golovin has had the much better career and, no to mention, obviously has a better game. Just look at these facts. The losses this year?! Bartoli has one good tournament and people say she has had an amazing career and a better one than Tati who is almost 4 years younger. Before Wimbledon, she had very few fans and nobody saw her as even a top ten player, expect her true fans. Tati has been injured for much of the year (and her career) and she still has had a fairly good season. Most of her GM bandwagon fans made fun of her weight. I am even a minor fan of Marion, but she is in no way a better player, or has had a better career, than Tati!
still human ignorance is immense ... thanx for the article anyway
orfeus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote