Marion Embarrassed Herself At Stanford / No Need To Cheer - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2007, 06:26 AM   #61
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion Embarrassed Herself At Stanford / No Need To Cheer

ugh how did I know this would happen Marion, she probably won't win another match for the rest of the year.
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2007, 07:14 AM   #62
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Good morning guys. Shame to wake up to hear Marion lost. However I agree with Rigelmac's analysis.

I also agree that it wasnt a good idea to change the thread title - because those who mock Marion, the haters, will just use it against us. So be careful what we say.

Dissapointed. But the show goes on. Marion fans, come win come loss. There is no one like her in the game. We all love Marion very much.
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 07:59 AM   #63
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

It was totally expected, I wrote it twice so ... I am not so disappointed, just sad. I just hope this is not the beginning of a losing streak. It's prematurate to announce it, but I fear this happens. Marion is forced to confirm her good run, just like at the beginning of the year, when she had to prove she was a true top 20 player. We all know what happened.

To be honest, we can't find hide the fact that this is an horrible loss, Osterloh is a very bad & dumb player. Marion seems to be slightly injured, but I doubt this is serious, otherwise we would have waited for another tournament to make her comeback.
It's frustrating because she is so close to the top ten and it's like that we won't make it.

Useless to comment the triumphing reaction of GM, like "I knew Osterloh could do it", or "Marion back to where she belongs". They know anything about her, they all deserve a big slap on their fat, ugly and scornful head.

Please Marion, if you need time, take it, but don't focus to much on this loss & make us a winning comeback.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 08:30 AM   #64
country flag RigelMac

RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice

Udachi, so Venus is the only player that doesn't suck, and even that is temporary? Sounds like you should take an interest in another sport....
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 09:17 AM   #65
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Marion said she was not ready yet to compete after her final at Wimbledon.
"I have not recovered yet, my body is still hurting and shows real signs of tiredness. I have no longer energy, I don't feel healthy, almost ill, hence the defeat."

She shouldn't have played if she wasn't fit enough. So, she may withdraw from San Diego. I hope she will and come back strong at Los Angeles. I don't want those stupid & heartbreaking losses to happen.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 12:12 PM   #66
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Mar...

Rest up, get better and then come back and rock some ass hun!

I was just totally shocked to wake up to see she lost... she came back and won the first set... just. Sad. But she can't help if she is tired, ill, and what not. Just get better soon and rest up, thats all we can ask for.

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 12:31 PM   #67
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion was also suffering from the stomach flu 6 days ago after she arrived in Stanford
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 01:04 PM   #68
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Aww Poor Marion. I hope this isn't the start of a slump for her. She must have been mentally drained after Wimbledon, as well as physically.

This is only one match though. Don't worry too much everyone!
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 01:13 PM   #69
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Marion I was really shocked to come on today to find out she had lost (plus another one of my faves ALG had too but that's another matter...)

I agree with some of the others though, I have a bad feeling that this is the beginning of another horrible slump. But maybe after this loss some of the expectation might be lifted. I hope so, 'cos I don't think I'll be able to stand another few months like that at the start of the year.

Rest up and get better soon Marion and kick some ass in San Diego or wherever you play next.
Fedak / Czink / Harkleroad / Gallovits
Kleybanova / A.Bondarenko / Watson

Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 04:17 PM   #70
country flag Kielian

Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all

very disappointing, Marion
Kielian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM   #71
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Marion
ohh well on to the next tournament. Everyone has bad days and bad matches. She probably just put too much pressure on herself. Hopefully in San Diego she will feel better physically and be more relaxed.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 07:11 PM   #72
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

oh well. injury/illness i guess. if that's the case, than i guess we can expect a strong showing from a healthy and well rested marion at the acura classic.
Old Jul 27th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #73
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

On a brighter note, Tati lost today to Sania
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 07:18 AM   #74
country flag kueee

kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light kueee is a glorious beacon of light

Marion needs to rest herself properly before Acura. Hopefully she won't be stuffed up by injury and plays some Wimbledon-like tennis.
kueee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote