Salome Devidze Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #1
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Salome Devidze Cheering Thread

Here's a thread to cheer for the Georgian #4, Salome Devidze.

Here's Salome

Birth Date 02/07/1986

Born in Tbilisi, She resides in the USA.

Right-Handed (Double Handed Backhand)

Currently #548

Career High - 254 (26 April 2004)

I hope I am not the only fan

Old Oct 14th, 2007, 07:58 PM   #2
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Salome Devidze Cheering Thread

(3) Anna Fitzpatrick GBR vs Alexandra Podkolzina USA
Ashley Weinhold USA vs Salome Devidze GEO
Mami Inoue USA vs Lindsay Lee-Waters USA
Heidi El-Tabakh CAN vs (8) Mary Gambale USA

Tough Draw though she can qualify
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 02:09 PM   #3
Petkorazzi

She lost 67(7) 75 57 in QR1
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 10:48 AM   #4
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

one more..

she has definitly bad season
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #5
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I she still active?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 08:41 PM   #6
Petkorazzi

I don't know Hasn't played for a long time, and doesn't seem to any entry list lately.

I'll try to contact her brother on facebook..
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #7
country flag ecki

ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice ecki is just really nice

My friend said that he bumped into her las weekend and said she looked amazingly good and hot and Salome told him that she is going to be playing again next year. My friend said that she looked really happy and fit....
i'll be glad to see her back... i really enjoy seeing her play... I think she can still get on top...
ecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 04:27 AM   #8
Petkorazzi

Very glad to hear that.

Hot? I haven't come across any new pics though, so she might have changed.
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #9
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

Great news but doubt.. can she?
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 02:34 PM   #10
Petkorazzi

She is on the entrylist of 25k Boca, first ITF of the year. I really hope she has a nice season, definitely wasting a lot of potential.
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 02:46 PM   #11
country flag nukribest

gigi

ლალამიზე თემა აქ უნდა გავხსნა? თუ არის უკვე ?
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 06:03 AM   #12
Petkorazzi

morokoeli roa? albat aq
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 07:59 AM   #13
country flag nukribest

Why she withdrew?
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #14
Petkorazzi

She did?

Well, let's hope she's getting ready for the new season even better.
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:42 AM   #15
Petkorazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecki View Post
My friend said that he bumped into her las weekend and said she looked amazingly good and hot and Salome told him that she is going to be playing again next year. My friend said that she looked really happy and fit....
i'll be glad to see her back... i really enjoy seeing her play... I think she can still get on top...
Well, you're friend was wrong unfortunately as she has retired.