Italian Players CHR - Career Highest Ranking - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Italian Players CHR - Career Highest Ranking

Just active players.

I think this may be useful to those who desire to know active players' highest ranking.
I will update it everytime it will be possible.
I've excluded players whose highest ranking isn't at least in Top 1000 since it would be hard enough.
I may think of retired players, at least the most important ones, once I will have more freetime.

Colours
Colours are made to make the view less hard.
Don't worry, they aren't related to my preferences, but they are related to players' ages following.
Players in Green are Over 30.
Players in Orange are 24-29.
Players in Purple are 19-23.
Players in Blue are Under 18.
I 'inspired' from TheBoiledEgg's colours, I like them ahah.

If you see any errors tell me.
And it would be great if you could tell me when a new highest career ranking appears, since it would make it everything easier to me.

Enjoy it.

Last edited by Eldest : Jul 11th, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Eldest is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Italian Players CHR - Career Highest Ranking

Most of the top girls are over 30
5 years from now Italy might only have a few girls playing in GS MD and Q unless some of the other girls step up
And if it's true that Giorgi will play for Israel, then they would lose one of their best young players

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #3
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
And if it's true that Giorgi will play for Israel, then they would lose one of their best young players
What? Where do you read it???
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #4
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

this BS that Camila will play for Israel is older than me
well nothing new, in few years we'll have very few players in top100 so let's enjoy the next 2/3 years because then it will be a very dark era.
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #5
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

I think that Camila and Nastassja can do very well in the coming years. Then there's also Karin. And Sara is 26 years and I think she can remain in top 10 for a long time
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #6
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
And if it's true that Giorgi will play for Israel
again with Israel ? She signed a deal with italian tennis federation the last week...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #7
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Actually once the 'oli' ones retire we will have two players in Top 100 for sure and both Burnett and Giorgi AT LEAST able to play Gran Slam's Qualyfings. This waiting for new players to come.
Eldest is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote