Dear Daniilidou - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:37 PM   #1
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of
Dear Daniilidou

Dear eleni, (yes it me. One of your biggest fans but your nightmare too, christos)

Where are you??? Are you ever going to update us with your news? (Itís been already a few weeks since you exit from Wimbledon).

Or shall we assume that you are having your holidays with jaz???

This year is going from worse to worst for you. And IÖone of your biggest fans want to alarm you about your choices!!!

I did it before in your website but instead of doing something to prove me wrong, you thought it was better to disable your guestbook (which is an act of a coward)!!!

So what is going to happen from now on? You will enter a tournament or a grand slam and you will exit from it in the first of second round???
Can you please let us know what you will do??? Are you still with the same coach??? And if so can you tell us why??? Canít you see that things are not working??? Canít you see that the previous athlete he coached (that is jaz) didnít do much either????
Why you left your previous coach who led you to number 14 in the world for Daniel???
Why isnít your serve, stamina and fitness levels getting better but instead they are getting worse??? Why you decided to pick up Jaz as your doubles partner and left Annabel? (Which by the way is a good doubles player and you two manage to get to two grand slam semis with her)!!!!??

Why so many mistakes dear eleni? Or as we say in Greek agapiti eleni???

You can have any kind of friendship or whatever you want outside the tennis courts.

We donít care what you do and who you choose to be with Ö.butÖ..donít let these choices interfere with your professional career!!!

Wake up before itís to late dear eleni!!!

Change your coach and your doubles partner if you want to progress with your career. And keep jaz or whomever as your friend if you want!!! But do something about your career while you still have the time.
Oh and drink lots of water/fluids before you start a match. That might stop you from cramping! (your coach or your doubles partner since they care should have already inform you about that as well as not to have barbeques in Australia before matches)!

I will be waiting for someone to let you know/inform about my second message to you as well as to finally prove me wrong (oh one more thingÖbartoli which u have beaten twice manage to get to a grand slam final.)!!! Learn from it
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #2
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear Daniilidou

Dude, drink some anti-stalkerAid.

btw, who's Jaz?
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:42 PM   #3
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

what a mature response!!!
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:42 PM   #4
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #5
country flag merda2004

jaz is jasmine her doubles partner!!!if you have read my post more carefully its very obvious. dont you think?
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:47 PM   #6
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merda2004 View Post
what a mature response!!!
Thanks! It's about as mature your letter..

and Duh! about it being her partner no I didn't read that. Telling me the persons first name and that she plays doubles with her doesn't tell me who that person is? If I wanted to look up the girls last name I would have instead of asking you.
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:50 PM   #7
country flag merda2004

ok we get peoples IQ in here!!!
its very mature mate if you think about it!!!someone has to say something about her downfall!!!
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #8
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 08:16 PM   #9
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

it jamine woehr and yes i think she's an aweful doubles partner for eleni.

ma egrapses olla afta ta pramata stin selida tis? trelathikes? h kaimenh sigoura ekane kamposes lathasmenes epiloges ma den prepei kai na tis ferteis etsi. ki as theleis mono to kalo tis.
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 08:32 AM   #10
country flag merda2004

You forgot to mention how bad her coach is as well as jasmine!!! and no i am not mad that i said all these things to her!!! when u love/like someone you can stroke him/her and say its ok and forgive a few mistakes (if they fail once or twice) ...but not anymore!!!
she has the strenght and the talent to go far but.... she needs to wake up and smell the coffee
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 08:46 AM   #11
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear eleni, (yes it me. One of your biggest fans but your nightmare too, christos)

Where are you??? Are you ever going to update us with your news? (Itís been already a few weeks since you exit from Wimbledon).

This year is going from worse to worst for you. And IÖone of your biggest fans want to alarm you about your choices!!!

I did it before in your website but instead of doing something to prove me wrong, you thought it was better to disable your guestbook (which is an act of a coward)!!!

So what is going to happen from now on? You will enter a tournament or a grand slam and you will exit from it in the first of second round???
Can you please let us know what you will do??? Are you still with the same coach??? And if so can you tell us why??? Canít you see that things are not working??? Canít you see that the previous athlete he coached (that is jaz) didnít do much either????
Why you left your previous coach who led you to number 14 in the world for Daniel???
Why isnít your serve, stamina and fitness levels getting better but instead they are getting worse??? Why you decided to pick up Jaz as your doubles partner and left Annabel? (Which by the way is a good doubles player and you two manage to get to two grand slam semis with her)!!!!??

You can have any kind of friendship or whatever you want outside the tennis courts.

We donít care what you do and who you choose to be with Ö.butÖ..donít let these choices interfere with your professional career!!!

Change your coach and your doubles partner if you want to progress with your career. And keep jaz or whomever as your friend if you want!!! But do something about your career while you still have the time.
Oh and drink lots of water/fluids before you start a match. That might stop you from cramping! (your coach or your doubles partner since they care should have already inform you about that as well as not to have barbeques in Australia before matches)!

I will be waiting for someone to let you know/inform about my second message to you as well as to finally prove me wrong (oh one more thingÖbartoli which u have beaten twice manage to get to a grand slam final.)!!! Learn from it
I'm affraid Eleni is the only one who can make changes and it doesn't look like she's ready for them.
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 06:13 PM   #12
country flag merda2004

hi there polish girl ;-)
tell me about it!!!
of course and she doesnt!!!but i am glad that u agree with me
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #13
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi there polish girl ;-)
tell me about it!!!
of course and she doesnt!!!but i am glad that u agree with me
You have a point in your letter but I think it's not a right place to publish it. Eleni's career is not up to us, I'd love to see her both happy and doing well on court but if she can't combine these two things then I prefer to see her happy. I still hope she'll start playing better though
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 06:56 PM   #14
country flag merda2004

well i must publish it somewhere since she disabled her guestbook. and why not???i am a fan and fans (good fans) must cheer but also tell the truth when needed!!!
she needs to wake up!!! and elenis career might be up to her to decide but then again she must not bullshit us with lies that her training is going well and this or that is fine.
truth hurts but its about time for someone to say it!!!and be sure that someone will pass this message to eleni!!!
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM   #15
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jazzy is a great web designer