Amandine Hesse - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2008, 04:56 PM   #76
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amandine Hesse

Good start in St Gaudens for Amandine, she easily went through her opponer winning 62 75. A win of quality despite a low percentage of 1st serves, Constance is ranked around the 600th position so it's extremely positive for her & her own rank!
She faces now Carla Suarez Navarro, a very solid claycourter who made a brilliant match on Fed Cup. It will be hard to defeat her consistency but with the crowd behind her, Amandine can do everything . She has the shots to shine! And who knows what an upset could provide to her?

She is in SF of the doubles draw due to Wickmayer's withdrawal.
Go Amandine!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2008, 07:11 PM   #77
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Great work, Amandine! Make the most of your match against Carla.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #78
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Amandine lost 62 60 .
Got a MD WC for RG junior, no surprises but still good to be mentioned!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:27 PM   #79
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

You won't be sticking around for junior tournament, Iceland?
Old May 23rd, 2008, 05:36 PM   #80
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I so wish I could . But I won't because of my exams. Roland-Garros always comes at the worst time possible for a student! ^^

Old May 23rd, 2008, 07:01 PM   #81
country flag Natash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
I so wish I could . But I won't because of my exams. Roland-Garros always comes at the worst time possible for a student! ^^
My exams are also around this time. It's a pain but school is almost over, thankfully.
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 02:15 AM   #82
country flag Natash.

Amandine plays Jade Curtis in R1 in RG Juniors.

Tough draw. Make the most of it!
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 04:01 PM   #83
country flag Natash.

Lost in 3 to Curtis. Fought so much in the first set, saving mutiple setpoints. Had chances in the third to break back but didn't.
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 06:30 PM   #84
country flag Natash.

Just read that she fell very badly and has bad injury. I really hope she's alright.
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 06:53 PM   #85
country flag Iceland
From island to island

OMG noooooo Amandine ... The scoreline is so promising, it's such a shame that it had to end this way. I hope we'll have a feedback from Nouf as soon as possible.

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM   #86
country flag Natash.

That explains the long break after Jade broke her serve.
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 08:45 PM   #87
country flag Natash.

Does anyone know how serious Amandine's injury is?
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #88
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine's injury wasn't too serious. She trained with Kristina in France on grass courts and played a G2 event in Halle. She defeated Mara Nowak in three sets before losing to number 1 seed Kasia Piter 62 63. Amandine often plays the girls that Kristina upset the tournament before and they always avenged themselves on her ! Same thing happened with Ana Bogdan earlier in the year.
Nice attempt for Amandine , at least she is healthy.

Good luck in Wimbledon's qualies!

Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:12 AM   #89
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine has played her first match since her loss in Wimbledon qualies ... and won it! She defeated Jade Hopper (108th) 60 63 in the first round of Osaka (GA). Great start, it's time for her to improve her rank, she can really do better than 78th!

After this tournament she will play a couple of ITFs in Europe.

Old Oct 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #90
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Amandine,do your best there

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote