Amandine Hesse - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2007, 04:31 PM   #46
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amandine Hesse

Yes, she was.
Amandine is still alive in doubles She is having a dream run with Charlotte, they defeated the first seed & are in QF now. Keep going girls! She will be back in France with a better rank now!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #47
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Amandine in SF of the double competition ! She won on a walkover though, but it's a good reward for having beaten the first seed in R1 . Next victims : Ivan/Raykova. Allez!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Dec 15th, 2007, 12:45 PM   #48
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine & Charlotte in their first Grade 1 final !
Great upset against Raykova/Ivan made in two sets s'il-vous-plaît : 76(7) 61! Well done!! A great result that will give Amandine lots of points! She should definitely be back in top 300 now !
Good luck for the final against Chernyakova & Curtis.

Old Dec 16th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #49
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Sadly Amandine & Charlotte are coming back home without the biggest trophy ... but really no shame about it, who would have thought they would reach the final facing the top seed in first round?
Merry Christmas Amandine!

Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:14 PM   #50
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine came to South America again & earned lots of points. She is coming pretty close to top 100 now. She is 137th .
She played her first G1 QF in singles (before Kristina!, but due to a weak field though) getting her first win over a top 100 player, but lost against Timea Babos, a girl of her generation. She reached one QF and one SF in doubles as well . Very consistent results .

Now she is in Equator (G2) and she won her first round! Allez Amandine .

Old Jan 25th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #51
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine reaches the QF of the Grade 2 tournament safely winning every match in straight sets . She is also in SF of the double draw. A title is possible here! Allez!

R1: def Di Biasi 62 62
R2: def Abello 61 61
R3: def Mulholland 60 64
QF: vs Cepede Royg (6)

Old Jan 27th, 2008, 04:29 AM   #52
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Very consistent results so far
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 04:32 AM   #53
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

According to Nouf, she was very sick BUT she won

Amandine HESSE (FRA) (13) def Veronica CEPEDE ROYG (PAR) (6) 6-1 6-4
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 07:20 PM   #54
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine is back to South of America to play the two Brasilian tournaments : Banana Bowl (G1) & Copa Gerdau (GA). She loves this place too much, I think ^^ & it brings her luck!
To begin the competition, she had a tough match against in-form player Aranza Salut (6/48th) ... and Amandine won 46 62 75!! Thus she took her revenge for a loss earlier in January. It's her best carrier victory so far & I hope she can build on this! She can definitely reach QF here now! Her next opponent is Alona Sotnikova. Allez!!

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:55 PM   #55
country flag Natash.

Great win, Amandine! A tough one.
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 10:35 PM   #56
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Sadly Amandine couldn't confirm her good win, she lost in straights sets 62 76 to Sotnikova . A bit disappointing, but not that surprising actually. Amandine hasn't played much lately & she had the pressure on her shoulders after having upset a favourite here.
I hope she will shine in doubles with Kristina!

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:05 AM   #57
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

sure mladenovichesse the best team
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #58
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine began the tournament in Porto Alegre (Copa Gerdau - Grade A) with a solid win over Isabela Miro 64 64 . Not very convincing, but it's still better than an early loss. She will play Sandra Zaniewska next. I don't know what to expect as Amandine is not in her best form, a win would be pretty cool obviously ... Good luck!

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #59
country flag Natash.

Good luck Amandine!
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #60
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I managed to catch the match on the livestream of the tournament, so that I could watch Amandine for the first time .

Amandine lost 75 64 after a major choke in the first set, she had no less than 7 SPs, but each time, she was taking the wrong choice on this crucial point. She couldn't deal with Zaniewska's dropshot either. She has lots of potential in my opinion, she has a powerful forehand, a good first serve & a strong personality. I was really pleasantly surprised with her. The only thing she needs to improve is her shot selection, sometimes, she is not patient enough & she gets caught. It will certainly come with experience. Otherwise, she has all the qualities to shine!