Amandine Hesse - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #316
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of
Re: Amandine Hesse

Amandine got a US Open wild card!

I totally forgot about the reciprocal FFT agreement.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #317
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

She lost, was 5-2 in 1st and flopped, was 0-3 down and won 2nd set but did nothing in 3rd

Katie Boulter def. Amandine Hesse 7-6 4-6 6-3

but she has USO Wild card

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #318
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

US Open 1st round:

Next up on (TV)-Court 5 (after Bolelli-Pospisil)

Amandine Hesse (FRA)
vs.
Alize Cornet (FRA) [22]

Allez Aman
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #319
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Amandine it's tough to open against Alize in 1R but she was really horrible today

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote