Where are they now? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #151
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena
 
Brett.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 19,588
Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are they now?

Sophie Ferguson just got married about three weeks ago. Congrats to her. She's now Mrs. Sophie Grosmann
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #152
louloubelle
Senior Member
 
louloubelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,806
louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Where are they now?

I was looking through some facebook profiles of ex-players and found that Rachel McQuillan has three girls. Hopefully one of them turns into a tour player!


Nice that she balanced the ledger somewhat. Nicole Bradtke has two boys, Kristine Radford has two boys, Evie Dominikovic 3 boys.... Love to see the daughter of an ex-player make it on the tour in a few years.
__________________
There's more to life than just being happy.
louloubelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #153
country flag SM
Senior Member
 
SM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: New South Wales
Posts: 10,280
SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are they now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett. View Post
Sophie Ferguson just got married about three weeks ago. Congrats to her. She's now Mrs. Sophie Grosmann
i remember practicing on the court next to her when she was 14 or 15 and thinking she will crack the top 100 one day, loved her variety but new she would always be underpowered to really make a dent...was great to eventually see her on tv, her nan was there cheering her on during the tournament which was cute and she seemed like a nice girl, good luck to sopie in her future
__________________
Good luck to the Aussie and Balkan girls!
SM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 04:42 AM   #154
country flag Kəv.
Senior Member
 
Kəv.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 64,620
Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are they now?

Idk where to put this, but just an update on Ellen

Ellen Perez
August 26
First week of classes finished and everything training and education wise is in full swing. I have some bad news though, the wrist injury that i have had since february and have been constantly battling has flared up again i'm going to be getting surgery on it sometime this week. This will put me out of playing over the fall which i'm devastated about because i really wanted to get into playing once arriving on campus but the main aim is to be fit and ready for the spring when the season starts and for the summer so i can travel to pro tours. Here's a picture of the girls in the team, we all get along great.
__________________
MINELLA. GAJDOSOVA.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 12:25 AM   #155
country flag guichard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,887
guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Where are they now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Idk where to put this, but just an update on Ellen

Ellen Perez
August 26
First week of classes finished and everything training and education wise is in full swing. I have some bad news though, the wrist injury that i have had since february and have been constantly battling has flared up again i'm going to be getting surgery on it sometime this week. This will put me out of playing over the fall which i'm devastated about because i really wanted to get into playing once arriving on campus but the main aim is to be fit and ready for the spring when the season starts and for the summer so i can travel to pro tours. Here's a picture of the girls in the team, we all get along great.
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 01:22 PM   #156
country flag scottsue
Senior Member
 
scottsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,882
scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Where are they now?

Congratulations to Daniella(nee Dominikovic) and David Jeflea on the birth of their little girl today Ava. Aunty Evie posted very lovely pics on her Facebook.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 03:05 PM   #157
louloubelle
Senior Member
 
louloubelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,806
louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Where are they now?

Been able to find a little bit of info about a couple of our retired players. I'll keep trolling the Internet for some more information on our ex-players.

Christina Wheeler, seems to have done very well for herself. http://www.ey.com/BR/pt/About-us/Our...4-2015-mentees
Christina Wheeler competed professionally for more than a decade on the Women’s Tennis Association and International Tennis Federation tours. She has an undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) degree and was awarded the Dean’s Prize for Outstanding Academic Achievement. She has worked at the Supreme Court of Victoria for the last three years. She is pursuing a postgraduate Master of Energy and Resources Law course at the University of Melbourne as a Future Generations 2014 Scholarship holder. She also has been offered a position with a top-tier international law firm, Herbert Smith Freehills, beginning in March 2015.

Alison Scott, who was a satellite player in the 80's runs the Girls Tennis Academy http://girlstennisacademy.com/ The delightful Kerryn Pratt has even given a testimony.

Trudi Musgrave (now Musgrave-Edwards) seems to be coaching now.

Jane Taylor runs a life coach/leadership[ company called Habits for Wellbeing. http://www.habitsforwellbeing.com/ab...for-wellbeing/
__________________
There's more to life than just being happy.
louloubelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 03:09 PM   #158
louloubelle
Senior Member
 
louloubelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,806
louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Where are they now?

And Michelle Jaggard-Lai is the head coach of a tennis academy in NSW. http://jaggard-ibarrola.com.au/about-us/
__________________
There's more to life than just being happy.
louloubelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 11:10 PM   #159
country flag scottsue
Senior Member
 
scottsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,882
scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Where are they now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Been able to find a little bit of info about a couple of our retired players. I'll keep trolling the Internet for some more information on our ex-players.

Christina Wheeler, seems to have done very well for herself. http://www.ey.com/BR/pt/About-us/Our...4-2015-mentees
Christina Wheeler competed professionally for more than a decade on the Women’s Tennis Association and International Tennis Federation tours. She has an undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) degree and was awarded the Dean’s Prize for Outstanding Academic Achievement. She has worked at the Supreme Court of Victoria for the last three years. She is pursuing a postgraduate Master of Energy and Resources Law course at the University of Melbourne as a Future Generations 2014 Scholarship holder. She also has been offered a position with a top-tier international law firm, Herbert Smith Freehills, beginning in March 2015.

Alison Scott, who was a satellite player in the 80's runs the Girls Tennis Academy http://girlstennisacademy.com/ The delightful Kerryn Pratt has even given a testimony.

Trudi Musgrave (now Musgrave-Edwards) seems to be coaching now.

Jane Taylor runs a life coach/leadership[ company called Habits for Wellbeing. http://www.habitsforwellbeing.com/ab...for-wellbeing/
Very interesting pick up Garry! Wow what about that little pocket rocket Christina Wheeler doing so well in life.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios