S1 - 7: Internationaux de Strasbourg, Strasbourg (III) - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #106
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 7: Internationaux de Strasbourg, Strasbourg (III)

Krajicek's Amazing Run Ended in Semis

Krajicek lost to Medina Garrigues 6-4,4-6,5-7

"Well,I was expecting to lose anyway.I actually didn't even expect to win a match in this event at first.But thank god,the draw seemed to be a little kind to me as my opponents in my quarter of the draw are not very strong.I mean they are no doubt the few of the best players on tour right now but this surface is also not their most favourite.So I had the feeling that I can do my best and maybe things will be different if I at least try to play well.And it proved me right."

"I am very happy with my achievement so far.I really couldn't ask for more.Who can say proudly they have beaten No.1,2 and 6 seeds and make it into one semifinal on their worst surface?Maybe there are a couple but definitely not many.So I am pretty confident with myself at the moment."

"French Open will start next week.Although having some decent results on clay,I don't think I am a real threat to others.I still need to improve on many things.I am just hope to gain some more experience and have real nice memories with me playing on clay."
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2007, 06:33 PM   #107
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article Misa You got the ranking bonus this week

RG next week, good luck all!
Old Jul 20th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #108
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

any doubles results?
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 04:01 AM   #109
country flag Hantu515

Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of Hantu515 has much to be proud of

Medina Garrigues Captures First Title

Medina Garrigues [3] def. [1] Dechy 6-7(2),6-4,7-6(5)

World #3, Anabel Medina Garrigues captured her first title this week in Strasbourg the week before Roland Garros. Anabel is by far one of the most consistent players on tour having only missed the Semifinals twice and never losing the first round. This week the 3week curse struck Marion Bartoli down early in the tournament allowing Anabel and other claycourters Dechy and Chakvetadze, to make deep runs instead. Anabel was blessed with facing Michaella Krajicek in the semifinals, Michaella is an excellent player and gave Anabel a good test, but she's not a claycourter like Anabel and the Spaniard was able to use her abilites to win the match. Not only known for consistant result she is also well known for playing consistant through each match, she is definately not an erratic player. Anabel loves long three set matches, much like today's final.

In the first set, Anabel had a 3-1 lead and chances to close it out at 5-4 and 6-5, but Nathalie showed extreme nerves and was able to get it to a tiebreak and then easily handle Medina in it. Then in the second Anabel got ahead again 4-1, Nathalie got back in the match, but wasn't able to level it back up and Anabel held onto 1 break to win the second set 6-4. Dechy collected herself during the break between sets and came out blasting winners to go up 4-0, but Anabel nevers gives up in any match and slowly but surely turned the tables and Nathalie wore out.

Anabel is excited for this victory, having some of her worst results (a round of 16 and QF) the last two weeks, she was in need of something big going into her favorite tournament next week. She's happy to be back in as one of the favorites.
Hantu515 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 07:23 AM   #110
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

Bartoli/Dementieva Vs Tanasugarn/Dominguez Lino

Bartoli/Dementieva d. Tanasugarn/Dominguez Lino 6-7(5) 6-2 6-1

Bartoli and Dementieva played very smart this match. Tanasugarn/Dominguez Lino you have to manby lapces of concentration..

Jankovic/Pennetta Vs (2) Harkleroad/Chakvetadze

(2) Harkleroad/Chakvetadze d Jankovic/Pennetta 6-3 0-6 6-4

What an intresting match. At the scoreline. bad luck for Jankovic/Pennetta You had a great tournament. look like Harkleroad/Chakvetadze Are back into another final
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 09:12 AM   #111
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats winners!
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 10:09 AM   #112
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

Vs

Set1:
1-0 Bartoli/Dementieva
X
X
X
2-0
X
X
X
2-1
X
X
X
2-2
X
X
X
3-2 Bartoli/Dementieva
X
X
X
4-2
X
X
X
4-3
X
X
X
5-3
X
X
X
5-4
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
5-6 Harkleroad/Chakvetadze
X
X
X

First set Harkleroad/Chakvetadze 7-5

Set2:
0-1 Harkleroad/Chakvetadze
X
X
X
1-1
X
X
X
1-2 Harkleroad/Chakvetadze
X
X
X
1-3
X
X
X
2-3
X
X
X
3-3
X
X
X
3-4 Harkleroad/Chakvetadze
X
X
X
4-4
X
X
X
4-5 Harkleroad/Chakvetadze
X
X
X
5-5
X
X
X
5-6 Harkleroad/Chakvetadze
X
X
X

Game, Set, Match, Championship

(2) Harkleroad/Chakvetadze d. Bartoli/Dementieva 7-5 7-5

Old Jul 21st, 2007, 10:13 AM   #113
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Medina Garrigues

I feel good about my RG points
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 10:13 AM   #114
ElusiveChanteuse

Well done Ash/Anna!
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 04:11 AM   #115
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

ugh..i didn't win again.
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:39 AM   #116
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Anothe doubles title!!

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote