Marion schedule? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2007, 06:39 PM   #31
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Marion schedule?

I'm sound Sharapovarulz Had a Marion dream lastnight.

So how you get to the swimming pool then? Just jump out the bedroom window?? :roflmao:
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #32
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
I'm sound Sharapovarulz Had a Marion dream lastnight.

So how you get to the swimming pool then? Just jump out the bedroom window?? :roflmao:

Good good, so lets hear all about your Marion dream?

Quote:
Do you live in England? This summer has been horrible for me weatherwise. When I have been playing tennis, I go straight inside to warm up again not jump in a pool! Hopefully the weather will pick up though
I do live in England but I am staying at my parents at the moment in Spain so i have been playing tennis in the unbearable heat then jumping in the swimming pool!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 11:32 PM   #33
country flag I love Mary

I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice

And now?
Does anybody know where Marion will play during the indoor season?

Does she also play Bali (where she reached the final in 2006) and Beijing?

She needs so much points to get the pass for Madrid...

Best luck to:
Nadia - Jennifer - Amelie - Marion - Tati - Serena - Alicia
Venus - Anastasia - Elena B. - Elena D. - Vera - Svetlana - Nicole
Karolina - Ai - Jelena D. - Virginie - Francesca - Nathalie - Chanda - Flavia
I love Mary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 12:17 AM   #34

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Mary View Post
And now?
Does anybody know where Marion will play during the indoor season?

Does she also play Bali (where she reached the final in 2006) and Beijing?

She needs so much points to get the pass for Madrid...
Hi
All I know is that she is on the list for the Sunfeast Open in Kolkata India.

www.sunfeastopen.com
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:18 AM   #35
country flag I love Mary

I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice I love Mary is just really nice

Quote:
Hi

www.sunfeastopen.com
Hi
thank you for the info.

I hope that Marion will do her best!

Best luck to:
Nadia - Jennifer - Amelie - Marion - Tati - Serena - Alicia
Venus - Anastasia - Elena B. - Elena D. - Vera - Svetlana - Nicole
Karolina - Ai - Jelena D. - Virginie - Francesca - Nathalie - Chanda - Flavia
I love Mary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #36
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi

www.sunfeastopen.com
Cheers for the info dude!

Old Sep 7th, 2007, 03:48 AM   #37
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
Cheers for the info dude!
You still haven't told me if you are Hombre o Mujer but if you don't answer this time,then I'll know that you prefer to keep it confidential.My guess is 'hombre' because most gals don't seem to like Maria S. too much.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 08:50 PM   #38
She came to play.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You still haven't told me if you are Hombre o Mujer but if you don't answer this time,then I'll know that you prefer to keep it confidential.My guess is 'hombre' because most gals don't seem to like Maria S. too much.
No i will answer I just don't understand what a hombre o Mujer means?

Well I think I know what it means but I want to be sure before I say anything lol

Old Sep 7th, 2007, 09:47 PM   #39
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No i will answer I just don't understand what a hombre o Mujer means?

Well I think I know what it means but I want to be sure before I say anything lol
"Hombre o Mujer?" means "Man or Woman?"...like I hinted before,you are probably a guy because ALL of the women--except her mom--seem to hate Masha.A few,such as our blogging 'Super M',have well-thought-out reasons,but most are just jealous of Maria's....'physical qualities' .

I suppose that Marion is better-suited than the big babes to play Henin because she is more mobile.Justine has a way of snuffing out an amazon's power by moving her around so that she can't hit the ball cleanly--plus she tires them out.Despite huge size differences,the No.1 manages to wrap up my favorite tall beauties such as Ivanovic,Bovina,Maria S.,etc. from head to toe in a snug,tight-fitting cocoon--usually without breaking a sweat .I can't blame her for being a gritty warrior,but I'm glad that Marion beat her at Wimbledon.
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 09:51 PM   #40
She came to play.......

Quote:
"Hombre o Mujer?" means "Man or Woman?"...like I hinted before,you are probably a guy because ALL of the women--except her mom--seem to hate Masha.A few,such as our blogging 'Super M',have well-thought-out reasons,but most are just jealous of Maria's....'physical qualities' .

I suppose that Marion is better-suited than the big babes to play Henin because she is more mobile.Justine has a way of snuffing out an amazon's power by moving her around so that she can't hit the ball cleanly--plus she tires them out.Despite huge size differences,the No.1 manages to wrap up my favorite tall beauties such as Ivanovic,Bovina,Maria S.,etc. from head to toe in a snug,tight-fitting cocoon--usually without breaking a sweat .I can't blame her for being a gritty warrior,but I'm glad that Marion beat her at Wimbledon.
I am a Woman or girl well I am 19 so not sure which one I am

And before anyone ask's yes I am gay but for the record I do not fancy Maria Sharapova in anyway, shape or form I am a fan of her tennis only That is always the first question I get lol

Old Sep 7th, 2007, 11:02 PM   #41
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I am a Woman or girl well I am 19 so not sure which one I am

And before anyone ask's yes I am gay but for the record I do not fancy Maria Sharapova in anyway, shape or form I am a fan of her tennis only That is always the first question I get lol
It's strange that you would tell me this,'SR',since I wasn't chasing after you anyway .You'll remember my telling you that you did NOT have to reply if you didn't wish it.I was only curious about you because you write like most women do yet there aren't too many who favor Sharapova.

My aunt is a lesbian and,even though I disagree with her and the choices she is making,I still love her.Your private life is between you and God(and anyone else you share it with),so you don't have to reveal anything personal to me...we're here more for Marion than we are for ourselves anyway,right?
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 11:36 PM   #42
She came to play.......

Quote:
It's strange that you would tell me this,'SR',since I wasn't chasing after you anyway .You'll remember my telling you that you did NOT have to reply if you didn't wish it.I was only curious about you because you write like most women do yet there aren't too many who favor Sharapova.

My aunt is a lesbian and,even though I disagree with her and the choices she is making,I still love her.Your private life is between you and God(and anyone else you share it with),so you don't have to reveal anything personal to me...we're here more for Marion than we are for ourselves anyway,right?
Lol I know you wasn't chasing after me I don't mind replying at all I am proud of who I am, I am also not a very religious person but don't get me wrong I believe he exists!

I understand what you are saying about being a Sharapova fan it is mostly male fans for her simply because they are either madly in love with her or think she is gods gift lol But now and again a female fan comes along and to be honest counting myself in this tally I only really know about 4 female fans of hers!

But as you say we are here to support Marion so long let that continue

Old Sep 7th, 2007, 11:59 PM   #43
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Lol I know you wasn't chasing after me I don't mind replying at all I am proud of who I am, I am also not a very religious person but don't get me wrong I believe he exists!

I understand what you are saying about being a Sharapova fan it is mostly male fans for her simply because they are either madly in love with her or think she is gods gift lol But now and again a female fan comes along and to be honest counting myself in this tally I only really know about 4 female fans of hers!

But as you say we are here to support Marion so long let that continue
The expression,"That's between you and God," doesn't mean that the speaker believes you're a religious person.It's a way of saying that the Lord,and NOT other people,is the only one who can judge your life.Even though I'm not afraid to state my opinion when I disagree with someone,I don't absolutely condemn their soul because I haven't been perfect myself.Of course,there ARE rare examples such as Stalin,Pol Pot,etc. where you can be fairly convinced that this person is going to hell forever.

Make no mistake,'SR',those guys don't LOVE Maria,they're only infatuated with her beauty.TRUE love is based on intimate respect,and you can't have intimacy with someone when you don't even know them.Once in a while I wonder what Maria is like behind her icy surface(when she's comfortable and trusts somebody),but it's easier to get attached to Marion since she is more typical of an everyday girl....Whom I am going to once she qualifies for Madrid!!!
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #44

You are going to the Masters Bruce Goose?

I dont have any axe to grind against Maria either. Nor am I envious at how she looks. Maria is Maria. I am Me.

Maria has shown dubious form lately. But when she's on her game she is an incredible fighter. She doesnt surrender the point.
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 01:08 AM   #45
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
You are going to the Masters Bruce Goose?

I dont have any axe to grind against Maria either. Nor am I envious at how she looks. Maria is Maria. I am Me.

Maria has shown dubious form lately. But when she's on her game she is an incredible fighter. She doesnt surrender the point.
If you read this page carefully,you'll see that I singled you out as being a gal that has logical reasons for not being a Masha supporter(as opposed to being insecure).My impressions,though clearly imperfect due to a shortage of knowledge,are that Maria isn't the warmest of people,but that she's not the frosty,nasty bitch that her haters make her out to be,either--and she's far superior,skill-wise,to the fraudulent Anna K....though one cannot make unwanted invasions on the personal boundaries of another,the Tickle Test is a near-flawless measure of an icy babe's emotional state.If she doesn't even twitch,she's a glacier;if she giggles,though,it means that she only has a conservative,cautious exterior.

Unfortunately NO--I cannot afford to fly to Madrid on a Mexican teacher's wages;I was merely envisioning how it would be to French-kiss Queen Marion I of France.As passionately as she plays,I KNOW that she purrs when she's kissed properly.Sadly,I'll never have the chance to prove it.