*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:46 PM   #1
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Yesterday I went to Antwerp and was interested to see Chakhnashvili. I watched her for the first time and was really impressed by her. She has a good forehand and moved around the court with ease. I spoke to her a bit at the end and she was a nice girl... today she lost to Razzano 75 in the final set but plays doubles with the girl I saw her defeat, Ivanova.

So lets start supporting Maga

Here are some pictures of Maga:

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:56 PM   #2
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Old Feb 11th, 2007, 06:57 PM   #3
country flag -sugi-

Old Feb 12th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #4
country flag -sugi-

No other fans of Margalita here

She plays doubles with Ivanova. Their match is first on second court tomorrow

Old Feb 12th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #5
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

best of luck to margalita, i hope she cracks the top 100 someday, from what you saw of her what kind of potential does she have?
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 05:55 AM   #6
country flag -sugi-

Probably top 100, but nothing more than top 80 really.

Old Feb 14th, 2007, 05:46 AM   #7
country flag -sugi-

They lost in doubles 26 16

Old Feb 14th, 2007, 09:14 AM   #8
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

i like to see players from different countries like georgia emerging
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 05:56 PM   #9
country flag -sugi-

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:06 PM   #10
country flag -sugi-

I can find hardly any other Margalita pictures

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 01:26 PM   #11
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

I have some..

How can I insert pic from my pc?
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 06:06 PM   #12
country flag -sugi-

OMG That would be so good! Please do some!

Try this
www.imageshack.us upload it and then paste the link
or
say post reply and add attachments.

Is Margalita a big star in Georgia?

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 06:29 PM   #13
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

sugi Hi.
I like Japan

Maka is best tennis player for this moment in Georgia. but I doubt that she's big star. enyway I like her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chaxnask.jpg (9.9 KB, 72 views)
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 08:23 PM   #14
country flag -sugi-

Thanks so much

Good Rep for you and welcome

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 08:23 PM   #15
country flag -sugi-

*looks at picture*

Thanks Great picture. What tournament was that?