Marion picture thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:55 AM   #106
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Marion picture thread

Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:57 AM   #107
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

Old Nov 25th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #108
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombielicious View Post
Gosh, I tried hitting with a 2handforehand and it's so hard It's mind-boggling how she does it
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2007, 01:06 PM   #109
country flag 03 RuleTheCourt

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Gosh, I tried hitting with a 2handforehand and it's so hard
I find a 2handForehand obsolete .. i tried it like you did, but it's not really working out for me, i lose
control with 2 hands, a single handed forehand goes much smoother.
Old Nov 25th, 2007, 01:07 PM   #110
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Gosh, I tried hitting with a 2handforehand and it's so hard It's mind-boggling how she does it
Really? I followed Marion's example, I play two-handed on both sides! It feels really great to put all your weight in your strokes, but on the other side, your movement is more limited ...
Still I have much more fun on court now that I am two-handed and it's not that complicated to do .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #111
country flag RigelMac

RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice

Hey, did you all see these great pics from last year's YEC party? Marion's looking super hot!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 77840898.jpg (31.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 77840659.jpg (32.6 KB, 67 views)
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 11:05 PM   #112
country flag Sund7101

Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future

Nice pix of Marion

Pierce Seles Hingis Capriati Bartoli Davenport Kournikova Sugiyama Majoli Frazier
Sund7101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 03:17 PM   #113
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

I hope you boys appreciate how lucky you are!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 04:23 AM   #114
country flag weary

weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light

Wow she looks amazing
weary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 09:17 PM   #115
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

She looks very very nice here !

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 10:37 AM   #116
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Wow, I love her hair. She looks slightly like she just fell out of bed though, hehe.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 10:23 PM   #117
country flag peikko

peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold

peikko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 10:04 PM   #118
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Excellent pics Peikko. Unusual.. which is good. Gives us an opportunity enjoy fresh visual perspectives.

That is some look in the first one. Not a happy hamster!

Big thanks for sharing.
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #119
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

Pacific Life Open - Indian Wells 2008

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #120
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

thanks you!