Marion picture thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #256
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Marion picture thread

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #257
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 8th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #258
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Old May 9th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #259
majcpw

Old May 21st, 2013, 05:14 PM   #260
majcpw

Not that there's a good time for anybody's game to start coming apart, but to lose in straight sets in the first round of this tournament does not instill confidence for RG next week...

The Marion haters are coming out of the woodwork. Lots of unflattering comments about her conditioning, etc. I think the main problem is not what you can see on the outside, but on the inside (of her head).
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #261
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 28th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #262
country flag Bероника

Old May 29th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #263
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 02:01 AM   #264
majcpw

Last edited by majcpw : Jul 1st, 2013 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Deleted Getty images
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:23 AM   #265
majcpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_9tnlQEHtw
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:47 AM   #266
majcpw

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #267
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

As I said in GM, before someone immediately responded with something insulting about her I really like that outfit, with the headband and the pleated skirt. I think she looks really elegant.

By the way, did you guys see her paintings that she posted on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/bartoli_marion/s...398209/photo/1
https://twitter.com/bartoli_marion/s...094337/photo/1

She's really talented. The picture with the boy and girl is so cute. I don't know a lot about artists, but it reminds me of Schindler's List, with only the rose in colour.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM   #268
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Saw them in the Twitter thread. Amazing work.

I love this picture of her http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UD7rvsnFL7...bartoli445.jpg Stunning!

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:02 AM   #269
majcpw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
As I said in GM, before someone immediately responded with something insulting about her I really like that outfit, with the headband and the pleated skirt. I think she looks really elegant.

By the way, did you guys see her paintings that she posted on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/bartoli_marion/s...398209/photo/1
https://twitter.com/bartoli_marion/s...094337/photo/1

She's really talented. The picture with the boy and girl is so cute. I don't know a lot about artists, but it reminds me of Schindler's List, with only the rose in colour.
Those paintings are awesome! I hadn't seen them before. Regarding her outfit, I think she always gets grief because she is unique. I don't think that will stop even when she's holding the Venus dish. (can't hardly wait)
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #270
country flag Sagacious

Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light Sagacious is a glorious beacon of light