Marion picture thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #136
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Marion picture thread

Thanks a lot.

Gosh her arms are so strong aren't they?
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2008, 10:04 AM   #137
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

Match against Sabine Lisicki - Wimbledon - June 23, 2008

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 12:55 AM   #138
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Round 2

Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 03:13 PM   #139
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

From Eastbourne, where Marion was constantly on the practice courts!

(Hey Super_Marion! I will remember cheering for Sveta on Court 2 while you
waited patiently for Marion.)
maryc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 02:31 AM   #140
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Mary!You kept your promise!! great pics. Many thanks.. and you've definately inspired me to invest in some serious photographic equipment for next time!

Last edited by Super_Marion : Jul 1st, 2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: sandwich
Super_Marion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #141
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of

Marion Bartoli at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital

Player party in Stanford

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #142
country flag WTA-stars

Match against Anne Keothavong - Bank of the West tennis tournament in Stanford - July 17, 2008.

Old Jul 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #143
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

in the picture with Anna, Marion looks very good...!!!

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 04:31 AM   #144
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

I have some pictures of Marion from Stanford.

I have more here: http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...t%202008%20SF/ I have finals pictures as well.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 06:12 AM   #145
country flag aryan78

aryan78 is an unknown quantity at this point

what happened to the HQs?
aryan78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:54 PM   #146
country flag Malva

Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute Malva has a reputation beyond repute

Marion, September 17, 2008, Tokyo. The sweet Corsican tasting sushi:

with Nadia Petrova

and September 18, at the net with Agnieszka Radwańska

Malva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:50 AM   #147
country flag weary

weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light

Love the Sushi pictures
weary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:20 AM   #148
country flag RigelMac

RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice RigelMac is just really nice

I just found these amazing pictures of Marion taken in Melbourne last week!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg +20090126_06_gyi0056584373.jpg (26.8 KB, 770 views)
File Type: jpg +20090126_06_gyi0056584380.jpg (20.5 KB, 750 views)
File Type: jpg +20090126_06_gyi0056584383.jpg (15.0 KB, 750 views)
File Type: jpg +20090126_06_gyi0056584386.jpg (13.7 KB, 736 views)
File Type: jpg +20090126_06_gyi0056584387.jpg (21.7 KB, 1172 views)
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:52 AM   #149
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for posting
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 04:22 AM   #150
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

Here is one and several more coming from Ponte Vedre, Alanese match. Maybe 10 more, am too tired to upload them tonight.

Alex72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote