The Super Big Off Topic Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2007, 04:21 AM   #1
country flag Zombielicious
No One Sleeps When I'm Awake ♥

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future
The Super Big Off Topic Thread

I thought we could use one.

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Zombielicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2007, 05:21 AM   #2
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Big Off Topic Thread

good idea!

I wish i didn't have so much homework!!
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 09:03 AM   #3
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

you always need a good chat thread where you can talk about everything and anything
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 09:59 AM   #4
country flag Alizé Molik

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't seem like many of Marion's new fans are French
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 02:00 PM   #5
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am English, but I think the most I can say in French is Bonjour (Sorry guys )

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 03:51 PM   #6

Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future Zombielicious has a brilliant future

Same here. And Allez.

Ugh. One of my friends got dumped yesterday and now he won't stop IMing me. I want to like beat the crap out of the girl who did it because now I'm dealing with it and its making me pretty mad. I mean, its my friend. but you can't STARVE and THROW UP because some girl went to another state and dumped you to try to get her ex (who doesn't like her anymore) to like her again.

Dinara Safina - Maria Sharapova - Camille Pin - Maria Kirilenko - Serena Williams - Nadia Petrova
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 04:54 PM   #7
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I feel your pain. One of my friends also got dumped by his girlfriend months ago and he hasn't talked about anything else since. After a while you run out of new things to say!
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 05:00 PM   #8
country flag Kielian

Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
It doesn't seem like many of Marion's new fans are French
Well, I can say bonjour, merci and merde but that's all.
I think french is a very difficult language.
Kielian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 05:07 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
I feel your pain. One of my friends also got dumped by his girlfriend months ago and he hasn't talked about anything else since. After a while you run out of new things to say!
Oh, I KNOW!!! I want to say just GET OVER IT. She treated you like shit (which she absolutely did, but he won't admit) but he just won't listen. So now I am just keeping up an away message on my instant messenger because he'll only IM me to talk about her.

Old Jul 10th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #10
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

This girl treated my friend like shit too. Love must be a temporary insanity. Except in his case it's not so temporary.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 05:43 PM   #11
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
This girl treated my friend like shit too. Love must be a temporary insanity. Except in his case it's not so temporary.
It is indeed I have been on the recieveing end of what your friends are going through and time is all you can give them and reasure them that it was nothing they did wrong that helped me

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 06:07 PM   #12

I'm still scared to come back from being away...

Old Jul 11th, 2007, 12:38 AM   #13
country flag Alizé Molik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kielian View Post
Well, I can say bonjour, merci and merde but that's all.
I think french is a very difficult language.
german is harder
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 02:35 AM   #14
country flag Kielian

Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all Kielian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
german is harder
hmm, you're right but that's not my problem
Kielian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 03:19 AM   #15

I know a few phrases in German...