Marion Bartoli's fan's questionnaire ! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2007, 11:37 PM   #16
country flag Gnaag

Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold Gnaag is a splendid one to behold
Re: Marion Bartoli's fan's questionnaire !

Name: Gnaag
Nationality: Canadian
Residence: Toronto
Languages: English
Job: Teacher
When did you became a fan: 2002 U.S. Open
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2007, 10:48 AM   #17
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Name : Shannon (I'm Male, for the record)
Nickname: none
Nationality : Australian
Residence: Canberra, Australia
Languages : English
Job : looking for one (when I can be bothered).
When did you became a fan : Gradually became interested but 100% fan after the Jankovic match.
Free note : can't think of anything right now

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #18
country flag Alicia Molik

Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all

Name : Steven
Nickname: Stoney
Nationality : Scottish
Residence: Scotland
Job : IT
When did you became a fan : Birmingham 2007
Free note : A seed at Wimbledon passed me her phone number, Ive never used it though.
Alicia Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 04:48 PM   #19
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Name : Daniel
Nickname: Dan
Nationality : English
Residence: A little town in the North East of England.
Languages : English and ordering food in French
Job : I don't have one at the moment
When did you became a fan : Weeell.. I had seen her before and thought she was a cutie but a real fan since the French Open.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 08:27 AM   #20

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Molik View Post

Free note : A seed at Wimbledon passed me her phone number, Ive never used it though.
This year?
Let me guess - Dinara Safina or maybe Katerina Srebotnik?

Old Jul 11th, 2007, 11:21 AM   #21
country flag gentle

gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold gentle is a splendid one to behold

Name : Jean
Nickname: none I can repeat here!
Nationality : Devonian
Residence: Devon
Languages : English and Devonshire
Job : student
When did you became a fan : Bandwagon I'm afraid, this years wimbledon, but particularly after she beat Henin!
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #22
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Correction... 4 SCOTS! wow.... what is it with men in skirts and Supermarion?!
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 03:28 PM   #23
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
This year?
Let me guess - Dinara Safina or maybe Katerina Srebotnik?
I really want to know who it was now?

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 04:27 PM   #24
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Name; Alice

Nickname;

Age; 34

Nationality; British

Residence; A village by the sea

Languages; English and penfriend Hungarian

Job; Student

When did you become a fan; When Marion lost to Jankovic at RG '07

Free Note; its the armbands stoopid
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #25
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Dan
Nickname:
Nationality : English
Residence: London, England
Job : Student (and I work part-time in a curtain superstore )
When did you became a fan : 2005
Free note :

Last edited by Poova : Jul 11th, 2007 at 06:37 PM.
Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2007, 07:23 AM   #26

Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all Alicia Molik is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
I really want to know who it was now?
I'd like to keep her identity to myself, however she is Eastern European.
Old Jul 12th, 2007, 07:48 AM   #27
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd like to keep her identity to myself, however she is Eastern European.
Maria Sharapova?

Is she hot/ugly/average?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2007, 09:53 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tutu- View Post
Maria Sharapova?

Is she hot/ugly/average?
She's quite nice looking, she's not famous and unless you were a huge tennis fan then no one would recognise her if she walked past you in the street.
Old Jul 12th, 2007, 10:00 AM   #29

Still quite a few candidates even with those clues.
This forum should be renamed "Little Britain" almost everyone here is British

Old Jul 12th, 2007, 10:06 AM   #30
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's quite nice looking, she's not famous and unless you were a huge tennis fan then no one would recognise her if she walked past you in the street.
okay so clues:

Shes a seed. From eastern europe. Quite good looking. Probably a lower seed because she's not famous.

Any detectives in the house?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote