I Missed The Final Anyone Have In Eng - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #1
country flag Soothing

Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light
I Missed The Final Anyone Have In Eng

I wasn't able to tape the final of V / Bartoli. If anyone has the English version please post.
Soothing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #2
country flag koppted

koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice koppted is just really nice
Re: I Missed The Final Anyone Have In Eng

I 2nd this request
koppted is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #3
country flag aznunit2k5

aznunit2k5 has disabled reputation

I 3rd this request.
aznunit2k5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 10:12 PM   #4
country flag nbaker53

nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future nbaker53 has a brilliant future

4th!
nbaker53 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 10:20 PM   #5
country flag aznunit2k5

aznunit2k5 has disabled reputation

5th again!
aznunit2k5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 04:38 AM   #6
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

6th, and yes preferably english
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 05:30 AM   #7
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute

Final Game and Trophy Ceremony
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h...ms-finale-disc
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 06:10 AM   #8
Kenny
Team WTAworld

Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute

k, but surely someone has the WHOLE final up by now...?
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 11:24 AM   #9
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

yes on my site on the wta's page (click on the wta logo) in english
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 05:59 PM   #10
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold

and can You give me a link to your page?
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 06:01 PM   #11
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

it's under this
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 06:04 PM   #12
country flag Soothing

Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light Soothing is a glorious beacon of light

Pistolfred for some reason I'm not getting a download option Please Help.
Soothing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 10:16 PM   #13
Kenny
Team WTAworld

Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute Kenny has a reputation beyond repute

Surely, someone has a high quality capture of this final...
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #14
country flag 40-0

40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute

it was posted on torrent thread im downloading now.

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

40-0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote