FedCup. - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1366
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold
Re: FedCup.

No one should be surprised with our press, or anyone's press while we're at it. For at least a decade and a half, most of our press is in foreign hands, big media conglomerates. Their goal is to control the public opinion and to destroy every thought that our country and people are worth something. Everything they write is negative, doom and gloom, when you read newspapers you want to top yourself. Journalists are mercenary gutter rats, I'm surprised our girls didn't know it by now.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #1367
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
You mean... Ana follows what others write about her?!
Hey babe, if you're reading this, my avi doesn't mean I think you're fat. It's just a joke. Volim te.
Not this forum, but she's apparently very angry at journalists, I'm glad to hear it.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #1368
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this video on Mondo.

to Ana and Aleks
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #1369
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Well...some journalists are still mad at TSS , Zivojinovic and Jeremic because they were not invited to celebrate Davis Cup victory in '10 with our boys...TSS didn't invited them for a drink, not even for a 15 minutes long coctail party and they think they deserved that...My God...i've read this on twitter...Some of them are very sarcastic by saying that TSS and National TV didn't even bother to sent a RTS commentator to Prague, so Mijaljevic had to cover all matches from our studio in Belgrade...Reporters aren't satisfied with Jeremic, Zivojinovic and TSS attitude, "it's humiliating for Serbian TV and journalism in general"...

" There were 25 journalists from Serbia in Prague this week and they spent most of the time in the hotel. They could report about Fed Cup from the Belgrade if that was the case..." "Why Jeremic wasn't in Prague?" ...and sadly, seems that "discussion" between serbian reporters and people from TSS at the press conference was very loud,according to Cronin.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #1370
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

i think this is a good way to end the season. i am not happy about the mini-choke towards the end of the match. the same as her atittude in the match against sam the last time. seriously, ana, you need to be stonecold.

showing up middle finger to the serbian media sounds like good news. since it seems they read this forum as well, here's my message to you

oh, and i don't think she's retiring from the fc team. she is simply not prepared to commit to it in advance, just like always.

Last edited by azdaja : Nov 4th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1371
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Well...some journalists are still mad at TSS , Zivojinovic and Jeremic because they were not invited to celebrate Davis Cup victory in '10 with our boys...TSS didn't invited them for a drink, not even for a 15 minutes long coctail party and they think they deserved that...My God...i've read this on twitter...Some of them are very sarcastic by saying that TSS and National TV didn't even bother to sent a RTS commentator to Prague, so Mijaljevic had to cover all matches from our studio in Belgrade...Reporters aren't satisfied with Jeremic, Zivojinovic and TSS attitude, "it's humiliating for Serbian TV and journalism in general"...

" There were 25 journalists from Serbia in Prague this week and they spent most of the time in the hotel. They could report about Fed Cup from the Belgrade if that was the case..." "Why Jeremic wasn't in Prague?" ...and sadly, seems that "discussion" between serbian reporters and people from TSS at the press conference was very loud,according to Cronin.
Oh, they are really rugged, aren't they? The funniest part is how they feel insulted that 19 yo Alex, world #170 dared to lectured them. Well, if they feel like they have every right to express so much criticism, then they should be also ready to take the criticism.

Btw, I love the part when Aleks and Ana are laughing. It's so adorable.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #1372
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Yes...one journalist said no one could get an interviiew from Ana, JJ and other girls because "they were hiding in the mouse whole"...while Czech girls have had like 10 pressers and they wanted to talk to journalists - Serbian players were in the hotel rooms all the time...Poor journalists can't do much in that situation, but they can twist their words, like they used to do...Even today, when JJ said she won't play against Slovakia - you can find headlines like: "Goodbye JJ"..."Ana and JJ are withdrawing from Serbian national team"..."Ana: I'm not sure i'll stay in our national team"...Same shit all over again...
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1373
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Yes...one journalist said no one could get an interviiew from Ana, JJ and other girls because "they were hiding in the mouse whole"...while Czech girls have had like 10 pressers and they wanted to talk to journalists - Serbian players were in the hotel rooms all the time...Poor journalists can't do much in that situation, but they can twist their words, like they used to do...Even today, when JJ said she won't play against Slovakia - you can find headlines like: "Goodbye JJ"..."Ana and JJ are withdrawing from Serbian national team"..."Ana: I'm not sure i'll stay in our national team"...Same shit all over again...
Is it possible that they couldn't understand that they were disappointed. It was a very tough one-sided loss for JJ. It's understandable why she feels so bad. I've never seen her so devastated like today. She knows that she's well past her peak and she wanted this trophy, especially considering that she hasn't won a slam.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #1374
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Is it possible that they couldn't understand that they were disappointed. It was a very tough one-sided loss for JJ. It's understandable why she feels so bad. I've never seen her so devastated like today. She knows that she's well past her peak and she wanted this trophy, especially considering that she hasn't won a slam.
I've never seen JJ so devastated.. really felt for her.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #1375
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I've never seen JJ so devastated.. really felt for her.
yes, after USO final, she wasn't like that at all, but in that moment she was at her peak, it was a good performance, she couldn't imagine that she wouldn't be able of playing the final again. Today it felt like she knew that this might be her last big final.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #1376
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
I also really felt for JJ. I've never seen her cry before I hope the girls can get back to the final, she deserves a title before she retires
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #1377
country flag gloria7

Vranes: " Ana and her team are doing everything they can in order to cure her shoulder injury she got in Australia...Ana is in great form, but she feels pain from serving, during FH swing and when she has to stretch out her arm to hit BH strokes...Ana is still in Belgrade, she's practicing and we all hope she can recover and lead our team against Slovakia."

Alex and Vesna already practiced in Nis and BoJo arrived yesterday...
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1378
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

To conclude,she cant serve ,she cant hit a bh or a fh but otherwise she's fine and we expect her to play..
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1379
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Yes

The Empress.

17 and counting...
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1380
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Dear God, she's out, but I still believe in my girls.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote