FedCup. - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #1351
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FedCup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
I can't believe I root for JJ, and I can't believe she'll let Ana outperform her in Fed Cup!
I want the serbian warrior princess back!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #1352
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I want the serbian warrior princess back!
Is that a Xena Warrior princess reference? (Filmed here in NZ with a lot of NZ actors btw)

JJ looks like she doesn't have enough today. I think she might be a bit under the weather, she doesn't seem to say anything or play with a lot of energy, although she still moves okay. Her fh is so off...
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #1353
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Is that a Xena Warrior princess reference? (Filmed here in NZ with a lot of NZ actors btw)

JJ looks like she doesn't have enough today. I think she might be a bit under the weather, she doesn't seem to say anything or play with a lot of energy, although she still moves okay. Her fh is so off...
Everything is off I think.. I don't think she is physically well either.. its sad to see. :cry:

Pity JJ, who has always been such great Fed Cup player, has to finish the biggest tie they play with 2 losses.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #1354
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

JJ has no game anymore. Lucie played great, that's for sure, but there was zero resistance. This is what the second set against Petra looked like and then we saw today that Petra probably wasn't so good, JJ was simply a toast.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #1355
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Should've let Bojana try.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #1356
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would have been a really big call to pull out JJ and put Bojana in. Would have been very tough for Bojana too. JJ's been the best fed cup player for Serbia, she always lifts, but today she just didn't have the energy to do it even though her movement was still damn fast. If she had been well I'm sure she would have been moving like lightning with the combination of adrenaline and motivation.

Lucie's fh was on fire and JJ played into it far too much at the end. Needed to find a way to avoid it- I know it isn't easy when you hit the bh because it makes sense to hit cc, but you have to try to construct the point so that you hit cc into their bh, or you have to hit the bh up the line more often and accept having to run more to cover the court. At least when she went cc she needed to give the ball more height and spin, because Lucie was eating up the flat cc bh and ripping it up the line.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #1357
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I think it would have been a really big call to pull out JJ and put Bojana in. Would have been very tough for Bojana too. JJ's been the best fed cup player for Serbia, she always lifts, but today she just didn't have the energy to do it even though her movement was still damn fast. If she had been well I'm sure she would have been moving like lightning with the combination of adrenaline and motivation.

Lucie's fh was on fire and JJ played into it far too much at the end. Needed to find a way to avoid it- I know it isn't easy when you hit the bh because it makes sense to hit cc, but you have to try to construct the point so that you hit cc into their bh, or you have to hit the bh up the line more often and accept having to run more to cover the court. At least when she went cc she needed to give the ball more height and spin, because Lucie was eating up the flat cc bh and ripping it up the line.
Yes, JJ is the first choice... usually. But, if she was ill and/or hurt, Bojana had bigger chances.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1358
country flag fANAtic

Hopefully, this will motivate her to work hard in the off season and fulfill her promise of bulking up.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1359
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

FANAtic, that avi you have is quite disturbing

Anyways well Ana could've help Serbia stay in the Fedcup tie if she would've won her match against Lucie, but oh well. At least she won against Petra, that i am very proud of
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #1360
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Congrats, girls!

To be honest, after yesterday i didn't expect Ana to win, but i'm so proud of her now. Seems that Živojinović gave her good advice. He motivated her today and he was repeating all the time: "That's it, keep doing the same. Do not change your game. To je to."

I've just read JJ's interview...she is very disappointed : "I'm playing for Serbia for 12 years. It's time for me to retire from the national team and give a chance to younger players. I will always be there to help but i don't think i'll play against Slovakia next year. There are other girls in our team who can offer and give more than me..."
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #1361
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

This is very sad for JJ and her fans
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1362
country flag fANAtic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
FANAtic, that avi you have is quite disturbing
I'm ridiculing all those who made Ana's weight topic no.1 on TF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Congrats, girls!

To be honest, after yesterday i didn't expect Ana to win, but i'm so proud of her now. Seems that Živojinović gave her good advice. He motivated her today and he was repeating all the time: "That's it, keep doing the same. Do not change your game. To je to."

I've just read JJ's interview...she is very disappointed : "I'm playing for Serbia for 12 years. It's time for me to retire from the national team and give a chance to younger players. I will always be there to help but i don't think i'll play against Slovakia next year. There are other girls in our team who can offer and give more than me..."
What younger players?! If she retires from FC, that means she's ready to retire from tennis.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #1363
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

I don't know, fANAtic. Now seems Ana wont play Fed Cup either. She said in Moscow ,couple of weeks ago, she 'll play against Slovakia. She was happy to play in Serbia, but today she said she's not sure. It depends on her schedule, how she's going to feel after AO'13..."It's not easy to travel that much"...

There was some drama at the press conference today. B92 says our girls "umpleasantly surprised them" when they said they're not satisfied with our journalists and Serbian media in general...Krunić was super pissed, she started discussion:

" Some journalists just can't ask the right question at the right time...You don't understand how hard it is for us, because you were never a pro athletes and you were never under such big pressure...I'm a pro, but i can't understand JJ totally, because i never played on her level. Whatever you ask, whatever you write - we are stronger than that. We always do everything for our country, we fought hard against Czech team, but, unfortunately, we felt that we are fighting against our own country...i don't know how will people in Serbia understand my statement, but i have nothing to hide - i love my country...It's hard for me to talk about this, i'm only 19..."

Ana joined her: "I think we deserved bigger support from you...we gave our all but it doesn't seems that way when we're reading your reports...We are doing our best, and yet ,we always have to explain to journalists and to repeat how much we are trying to win every match for Serbia..It seems to me that you don't understand that. That bothers us, and my impression is that we do not have sufficient support from Serbian media."

End of the presser was held in a discussion between girls and journalists. Girls were not happy and satisfied with reports and articles and reporters were surprised to hear those words from our players...Vranes had to apologize to the reporters, he said their " sharp tone" was caused by sadness and frustration after defeat...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #1364
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

This journalist deserves to be slapped: http://www.alo.rs/sport/tenis/srpska...a-postave/3505. Insulting a 19 yo girl?! I hope that Ana will start treating Serbian media the way they deserve.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1365
country flag fANAtic

You mean... Ana follows what others write about her?!
Hey babe, if you're reading this, my avi doesn't mean I think you're fat. It's just a joke. Volim te.