Ana prefers Serbian men, cultural differences can be tricky - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #1
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Ana prefers Serbian men, cultural differences can be tricky

Q: Which traits should a man have to win your heart, and what do you find repelling?

I like men who behave respectfully towards women, who are ambitious and have a sense of humor. I am not attracted to men who strive to be in the center of attention.

Q: Are you imagining a small and intimate or a big wedding?

I am still not thinking about what kind of wedding I would like to have. Currently I am not in a relationship and I am far from thinking about such things. In general, I believe that an intimate wedding is something special, but if you have a lot of friends and close people, you probably wish to share that moment with everyone.

Q: Would you like your future husband to be your compatriot and do you find it difficult to adapt to a different culture?

I am Serbian and it is absolutely logical for me to meet someone from Serbia and for that person to potentially be the one. It is not easy to achieve complete understanding with someone who belongs to a different culture and has a different mentality. However, it is impossible to make plans when it comes to finding the right person.

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/2013...can-be-tricky/
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 04:30 AM   #2
country flag lolly2tennis

lolly2tennis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ana prefers Serbian men, cultural differences can be tricky

I think she described novak djokovic right there.
lolly2tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #3
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana prefers Serbian men, cultural differences can be tricky

This is why she feels a lot more comfortable with her current team which is all Serbian.
Jizynovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote