I am a new fan of Ana Ivanovic! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2007, 04:30 PM   #1
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
I am a new fan of Ana Ivanovic!

Win or loose. She can hit forehand crosscourt jumping to her left aka Steffi Graf my all time fav. she just jumped several notches. her attitude is also very positive.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2007, 04:33 PM   #2
country flag Apoleb

Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am a new fan of Ana Ivanovic!

She's definitely something to look out for the future. She just needs to sort out some things in her game, like her ball toss. She's also not just a ball basher. She can slice, and can volley well. If she works on these aspects of her game, she can become a very good all court player. She isn't a very good mover, but she actually has far better defensive skills than the likes of Sharapova.

And finally, her fighting abilities are very understated. She choked against Justine in RG, but the way she fought on the MPs yesterday was great, and she hasn't lost hope today.

ok [/end analysis]
Apoleb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 04:39 PM   #3
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

yeah she does remind Steffi when she hits her fh a bit
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 04:41 PM   #4
country flag BestShooterEver

BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all

ana has the sweetest shreek everything about her is cUte hehe
BestShooterEver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 04:52 PM   #5
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

She's such a sweet girl, always smiling on court even when she's having error.
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 05:35 PM   #6
country flag BestShooterEver

BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all BestShooterEver is a name known to all

but the niceness doesnt hurt her determination, as we saw in the vidosova match. vidosova is the opposite personality very meanspirited, yet it was ana who showed more determination and came back to win!
BestShooterEver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote