Aravane Cheering Thread! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2007, 01:06 PM   #61
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aravane Cheering Thread! [Fall Indoors]

Oh it's just a 50k. She is even at the moment the second seed! ^^

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #62
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. Allez!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 08:15 PM   #63
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

Aravane won 3 matches in a row in Linz so it's a very good results for this year... and the match against Patty seemed to be good despite this bad serve
She is coming back step by step to her level with a better physical.

Now 2 ITF tournaments to play before the end of the year : good choise to finish the year and for the confidence.

Sure she is going to do something great there.

Allez Aravane lache rien!
Old Nov 5th, 2007, 02:35 PM   #64
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Her draw in Minsk:

(1)Aravane Rezai FRA vs Galyna Kosyk UKR
(wc)Hanna Orlik BLR vs Magda Mihalache ROU
Darya Kustova BLR vs Viktoriya Kutuzova UKR
Anastasia Poltoratskaya RUS vs (8)Evgeniya Rodina RUS

(3)Ekaterina Makarova RUS vs Julia Efremova RUS
Ekaterina Dzehalevich BLR vs Ksenia Pervak RUS
Margit Ruutel EST vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova RUS
Ekaterina Ivanova RUS vs (7)Alberta Brianti ITA

Quite a good draw for Aravane, who can really defeat all the players of the draw. As she is in a better form, I am quite sure that she will at least reach the final. Well I hope so . It's important to finish the year in top 100 so that she won't have to play qualies in Australie.
Get those 35pts Aravane!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Nov 5th, 2007, 08:15 PM   #65
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

She is playing in 3rd after 10.00 AM on Tuesday.

Let's go Aravane!
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 07:33 AM   #66
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Re: Aravane Cheering Thread! [ITF's to end 2007]

Here is a picture taken by Stéphanie during the US Open and it's simply gorgeous!
You can find some more in her new gallery here: http://aravanerezai.membres.jexiste.org/Galerie.htm

Thanks Stéphanie, I hope you won't be angry at me to have posted your picture here, but it would have been a shame if I didn't!!

Old Nov 6th, 2007, 04:05 PM   #67
country flag Iceland
From island to island

First round won 75 62 against Kosyk . Quite a bad scoreline IMO, but at least no bad surprises.
She will have to be very serious against the young but already unbearable () Hanna Orlik -the mini Sharapova-.

Allez Aravane!

Old Nov 8th, 2007, 06:12 PM   #68
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Aravane in QF with a 57 62 63 victory against Orlik. I knew it was going to be tough.
Good win, Aravane . Good luck against Rodina.

BTW, Aravane asked for a WC to defend her title in Poitiers .

Old Nov 8th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #69
country flag Renaissance

Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of Renaissance has much to be proud of

According to Patrick Mouratoglou she will play in Deauville too.

۞Serena WILLIAMS۞

۞Justine HENIN۞
Renaissance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2007, 09:22 PM   #70
country flag Steffy6094

yes, Deauville, Poitiers and I hope 2 more victories in ITF (with Minsk of course lol)
Good result today she is in the way for the title

Allez Aravane!
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 03:17 PM   #71
country flag Iceland
From island to island

After a bad loss against Rodina 64 63 in Minsk who was the eventual champion though, Aravane is back in the winning path .
She defeated the talented youngster Aleksandra Grela 76 63 -it was apparently a great match- and Timea Bacsinszky 36 75 60 !

Another QF that is really good to take after such a up-and-down year. It's good to see her motivated to play in Australia . She seems to be finding some form even though it's difficult to win matches.
Allez Aravane, keep fighting .

Old Nov 17th, 2007, 02:52 PM   #72
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Funny to see that when Aravane is finally winning, her supporters disappear ^^. For once that we are having good news!
Aravane is in SF after a 62 62 win over Voracova. She plays against Vögele and leads 53 in the first set .

Old Nov 17th, 2007, 03:31 PM   #73
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Aravane!

She hasn't lost my support, I just haven't been on very much lately. Nice to see her having a successful tournament. WIN IT ALL!!!!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 03:39 PM   #74
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I was just kidding don't worry , all the more so that I put her off my signature, so I am not going to give you lessons ^^.
It's great to see her winning and even greater if her victories can be shared with her supporters!

Aravane reaches the second final of the year after Istanbul after a 64 62 win over Vögele .
She plays Flipkens! Allez !

Old Nov 17th, 2007, 07:49 PM   #75
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to Aravane tomorrow! It would be great to her win a title after a not so good season.
HenryMag. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote