Nicole Vaidisova Gives Her Picks For The Wimbledon SF - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:25 PM   #1
country flag saphir1

saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all saphir1 is a name known to all
Exclamation Nicole Vaidisova Gives Her Picks For The Wimbledon SF

Q. There's two younger players and two more experienced players in the semifinal. How do you see the matchups going there?

NICOLE VAIDISOVA: Since I'm out, I'm never following and I really don't care what's going to happen now. So I don't know.
saphir1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:26 PM   #2
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicole Vaidisova Gives Her Picks For The Wimbledon SF

She's such a bitch. I wanted her to win just so I could see Venus school her in the semis.

SF
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #3
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

and them kind of comments are why im glad she lost urghhhhh tennis realy dosent need her or her shitty attitude! total bitch!
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:34 PM   #4
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

This kind of attitude is so fucking annoying and pathetic. Just another reason why I hate this stupid Robotisova bitch. Thank God that Ivanovic dismissed this soulless, product-hawking automatron. Too bad you can't buy personality or je ne sais quoi at a fashion botique because that's what the Nicole XD4200 (engineered by Siemens AG) needs to spend its prize money on. Instead it will spend its time off peddling Reebok, attending a IMG-sponsored photo-op with bed-ridden Ukranian children, and downloading some of Microsoft's latest security patches for the Office eBackhand v3.2 program.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #5
country flag MisterMan

MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute

She's simply full of sh*t. She'll be watching like the rest of us. Nasty nasty spoiled brat.
MisterMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #6
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Momo had a similar reaction after she lost.

Although she said she would still watch some matchs.

Quote:
Q. Who do you think is going to win the championship now?

AMÉLIE MAURESMO: I don't care right now.

[...]

Q. Will you watch any more of the tournament on TV or live or do you just want to forget about it?

AMÉLIE MAURESMO: Oh, probably, yeah.

GO all Canuck players GO

Last edited by hablo : Jul 5th, 2007 at 08:47 PM.
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:40 PM   #7
country flag John.
On a Timebomb!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

I am so glad she lost. Just wish it had been to Mauresmo

The way she just left the court at the end also was

Who did she lose to hen she a bottle into the crowd
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #8
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

I dont want any Serena fan to complain now.
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #9
country flag jdyshrky

jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold jdyshrky is a splendid one to behold

She's just lost out on the chance of a Wimbledon semifinal, most players in her situation would say something along the same lines.
I was practicing with Venus in Florida, and she was just killing me. I'm kind of glad she didn't make it, for my sake (laughter). You can't sleep on her because she's playing unbelievable. I got to take my chance now while she's out because when she's coming back, she's really playing like she's playing with no fear and she's practicing really hard. Yeah, she's playing unbelievable. > Serena Williams AO '07
jdyshrky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #10
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute

I like it
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #11
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

She's right, she's out so why would she care?
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #12
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
This kind of attitude is so fucking annoying and pathetic. Just another reason why I hate this stupid Robotisova bitch. Thank God that Ivanovic dismissed this soulless, product-hawking automatron. Too bad you can't buy personality or je ne sais quoi at a fashion botique because that's what the Nicole XD4200 (engineered by Siemens AG) needs to spend its prize money on. Instead it will spend its time off peddling Reebok, attending a IMG-sponsored photo-op with bed-ridden Ukranian children, and downloading some of Microsoft's latest security patches for the Office eBackhand v3.2 program.
Brilliant!
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #13
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG she' such a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ONE

I mean gosh, how could she not watch or give predicitons.

It's not like she just lost a match after having 3 MPs and could be in a bad mood.

zomg!!!!!!1
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #14
country flag kelgers

kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice kelgers is just really nice

She was 3 matchpoints up and I think she was pretty disappointed. Give this girl a break.
kelgers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #15
country flag Vlad Tepes
B2B (Back to Barbie)

Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute

Bitchy response, but she was very disappointed, having lost a set and a break advantage, so it's understandable.
Vlad Tepes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote