U.S. Open Outfits / Pic of the uso-fall 2007 outfits. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 04:35 PM   #1
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
U.S. Open Outfits / Pic of the uso-fall 2007 outfits.

Is the U.S. Open a place where Serena wears totally unique outfits that are stunning? I noticed last year that she wore the Asian inspired dress, and she's worn the catsuit, jean skirt, etc there. I guess what I'm asking is that she doesn't wear a traditional Nike line here like at the other 3 slams, right?

Last edited by new-york : Jul 24th, 2007 at 09:21 PM.
doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 06:04 PM   #2
country flag -VSR-

-VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: U.S. Open Outfits

I hope it's something slamming! I want her to stand out at the US Open and look hawt!
-VSR- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM   #3
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

It will probably suck, like everything has this year.
Not exciting enough for my liking.

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 09:47 PM   #4
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she's saved the best for last and it will be something flashy and cool like some of her older outfits

||||||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #5
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

probably will be flashy....what happened tp last years dress?? that was hot I would contemplate buying that

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #6
country flag SerenaSlam_1

SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice SerenaSlam_1 is just really nice

i sent serena a message on myspace that since its been 5 years of her debuting the catsuit she sould get one by nike and wear it at the open...that would be boss
SerenaSlam_1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #7
country flag PatrickRyan

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
The only outfit that has been good this year was the AO outfit. The rest have sucked sooooooooooo bad. I did like her doubles Wimbledon outfit, but the singles outfit was bad. She needs to wear something tight and flashy again.
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 06:56 PM   #8
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacomexican View Post
The only outfit that has been good this year was the AO outfit. The rest have sucked sooooooooooo bad. I did like her doubles Wimbledon outfit, but the singles outfit was bad. She needs to wear something tight and flashy again.
My favourite was the Rome outfit

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #9
country flag martina83

martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all martina83 is a name known to all

There was a picture of the Serena line for the fall somewhere on the internet and I dont know if the outfits are just for the warm up hardcourt tournaments or for the US Open but the dress was the same kinda of style as Aussie Open and Miami this year but was black and had cool little glitter on it!
martina83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 10:29 PM   #10
country flag Mina Vagante

Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute

i love the memories of AO but the dress was just it was honestly not very nice at all imo.

same for miami, cus it was just a different colour. Rome was nice but by far the nicest this ear was RG

still waiting for something to beat...
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #11
country flag Mina Vagante

Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
like the pic iin your sig, one of her worse outfits in the past 5 years
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 10:33 PM   #12
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it's something flashy. She's been wearing a LOT of bikinis lately. Maybe it'll be something like 2002/4?
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 12:33 AM   #13
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacomexican View Post
The only outfit that has been good this year was the AO outfit.
The seven wins had a lot to do with that, you know.....
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 04:53 AM   #14
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

I want a dark pink CATSUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLACK TREND?
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 06:51 PM   #15
country flag PatrickRyan

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
The seven wins had a lot to do with that, you know.....
true
oh I forgot the Miami outfit
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote