Venus' Boyfriend? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 02:09 PM   #1
country flag JenCpLvr

JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all
Venus' Boyfriend?

In the interview after the Kuzzie match, she mentioned her boyfriend in the players box.
Who is it?
I know she was dating Davide for a long while, but thought that had ended.

Anyone have pics?
[center][font=Georgia][size=6]*Jennifer Capriati[color=black]-[i][font=Arial Narrow][size=5]My #1 Always!

Kim Clijsters

Elena Dementieva
JenCpLvr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 02:56 PM   #2
country flag Onyxangel

Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of
Re: Venus' Boyfriend?

Not the best topic to bring up around here...

One of the very few people walking the planet who's top 2 faves are Serena and Justine
Onyxangel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #3
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 02:59 PM   #4
country flag JenCpLvr

JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxangel View Post
Not the best topic to bring up around here...
why?
[center][font=Georgia][size=6]*Jennifer Capriati[color=black]-[i][font=Arial Narrow][size=5]My #1 Always!

Kim Clijsters

Elena Dementieva
JenCpLvr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #5
country flag ilovethewilliams

ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light ilovethewilliams is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenCpLvr View Post
In the interview after the Kuzzie match, she mentioned her boyfriend in the players box.
Who is it?
I know she was dating Davide for a long while, but thought that had ended.

Anyone have pics?
You probably read that interview wrong as I'm still in the states so no way I could have been in her box today.
ilovethewilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #6
country flag Onyxangel

Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of Onyxangel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenCpLvr View Post
why?
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=305765

One of the very few people walking the planet who's top 2 faves are Serena and Justine
Onyxangel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote