Justine will continue to "violate" Serena - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 07:40 AM   #1
country flag fioredeliberi

fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light fioredeliberi is a glorious beacon of light
Justine will continue to "violate" Serena

Justine really played badly but was still able to beat Serena with so many double faults and the worst first serve I've seen for a long time. I'd say that Justine was playing at maybe 50% of her best.
This shows that mentally, Justine now has what it takes to beat Serena on any surface, even when she is playing badly, even when she is tight.
My prediction is that Justine will now continue to beat Serena on the hard courts also.
Bad behaviour and faked injuries aside, Serena put up a big fight, and it was a lovely match to see.
fioredeliberi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 07:42 AM   #2
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Justine will continue to "violate" Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fioredeliberi View Post
Justine really played badly but was still able to beat Serena with so many double faults and the worst first serve I've seen for a long time. I'd say that Justine was playing at maybe 50% of her best.
This shows that mentally, Justine now has what it takes to beat Serena on any surface, even when she is playing badly, even when she is tight.
My prediction is that Justine will now continue to beat Serena on the hard courts also.
Bad behaviour and faked injuries aside, Serena put up a big fight, and it was a lovely match to see.
if you call 3 sets 'violation' then you need help

and how dare you say justine didn't play well
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:04 AM   #3
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fioredeliberi View Post
ummmm how about no! justine played a good match today, but we've seen Serena at the top of her health i.e Austrailian Open and she definately wasnt at the top of her health here at Wimbledon. as for other surfaces, justine is better on clay but im pretty sure we all witnessed Serena bitch-slap justine's ass down in Miami.
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:15 AM   #4
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
ummmm how about no! justine played a good match today, but we've seen Serena at the top of her health i.e Austrailian Open and she definately wasnt at the top of her health here at Wimbledon. as for other surfaces, justine is better on clay but im pretty sure we all witnessed Serena bitch-slap justine's ass down in Miami.

Stop living in the past. We're talking about Wimbledon now. And plus, Serena can have Miami. We both know victories at FO and Wimbledon are worth much more than a victory in Miami. And puhlease, Juju's stat are like 38% first serve in and 7 or 8 double faults plus all those mistakes at net=definitely not Justine at her best.
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:29 AM   #5
country flag thomas.chung

thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of

We'll see who is better... we will see.
thomas.chung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:32 AM   #6
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimaDinosaur View Post
Stop living in the past. We're talking about Wimbledon now. And plus, Serena can have Miami. We both know victories at FO and Wimbledon are worth much more than a victory in Miami. And puhlease, Juju's stat are like 38% first serve in and 7 or 8 double faults plus all those mistakes at net=definitely not Justine at her best.
And serena with one Groundstroke and restricted movement was?
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:35 AM   #7
country flag TheItalianStyle

TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of

Yes Serena hadn't the backhand...And the backhand is her best shot...

A win is a win, and Justine is in the semifinal...But really the match played yesterday was beautiful for you?? I didn't like it very much...
TheItalianStyle is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:35 AM   #8
country flag Stavie

Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute Stavie has a reputation beyond repute

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to tell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself

.....someone must be singing that song by now ....
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:39 AM   #9
country flag Slutiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by [!Stoic] View Post
You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to tell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself

.....someone must be singing that song by now ....

people need to get over the loss tho....she lost while she was trying her hardest...she was injured, it wasn't meant to be.....next year...
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:54 AM   #10
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tutu- View Post
DID I SAY IT WAS???? DID I???

we're talking about justine "being at her best." I'm saying juju wasn't. This conversation is about juju AND ONLY JUJU being at her best. DID I SAY SERENA WAS AT HER BEST???? DID I???? Stop redirecting the fight to something that wasn't mentioned. NO ONE SAID SERENA WASN'T AT HER BEST. NO ONE SAID SHE WAS AT HER BEST. I'm ONLY talking about Justine. READ. LEARN TO READ!
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:57 AM   #11
country flag Mileen

Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute Mileen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
How about I am pretty sure we all witnessed Serena must have felt extremely violated after the first set (joking).
And how about you stop using the word "today" as soon as you say Justine played good (against and won from Serena). I think she is still playing good when not at her best level. Today, she certainly did not play at her best, way too tensed for that. I have to say, if you think Justine played good with the kind of UE's she made, you don't know Justine. As a US citizen, so I heard, you haven't seen that many matches of Justine (correct me if I am wrong), if you wanne see Justine playing really good, watch her FC play I believe it was, where she played OUT OF THIS WORLD.

* Patty Schnyder * Dinara Safina * Elena Dementieva * Vika Azarenka * Katarina Srebotnik * Dominica Cibulkova * Ashley Harkleroad * Sabine Lisicki * Nicole Vaidisova * Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova * Sesil Karatantcheva *
Mileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 09:02 AM   #12
country flag cypher_88
Long live Electro & House

cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tutu- View Post
why do you bring Serena in discussion?? it is already clear that she was injured etc... but Justine was far from her best as well!!!!considering her first serve percentage was disastrous, many DF's, i don't think we can call Justine's form as impecable.

Myskina|Henin|Sharapova|Youzhny|Federer
cypher_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 09:07 AM   #13
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

I see..it's good though. Justine won, so Justine-fans earned the right to gloat about the win. Have fun.
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 09:11 AM   #14
country flag Petersmiler
Team WTAworld

Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please. It was one match.

I hope their rivalry continues for another five years without any more interuptions.
Petersmiler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 09:37 AM   #15
country flag Slutiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimaDinosaur View Post
DID I SAY IT WAS???? DID I???

we're talking about justine "being at her best." I'm saying juju wasn't. This conversation is about juju AND ONLY JUJU being at her best. DID I SAY SERENA WAS AT HER BEST???? DID I???? Stop redirecting the fight to something that wasn't mentioned. NO ONE SAID SERENA WASN'T AT HER BEST. NO ONE SAID SHE WAS AT HER BEST. I'm ONLY talking about Justine. READ. LEARN TO READ!
uh uh calm down