Sharapova hate...Why??(Seriously)Article included - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2007, 09:03 PM   #1
MakarovaFan

MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future
Sharapova hate...Why??(Seriously)Article included

I mean what has she done??She's always gracious in defeat,crediting her oppenents;never says anything arrogant or cocky or makes sly underhanded remarks/disses(like a certain player).She's funny and has a great postive outlook.
Even after she got her ass handed to her on centre court,she stayed and signed autographs!(after venus walked right past the kids and fans).I truly dont understand why people STRONGLY dislike her(she you're not gonna like evryone but still that doesnt make you hate them).People like Justine,Serena,Venus(more when younger),Jankovic i can see things that could bug people but maria??? Is it because at one point or another she has beaten ur faves(and to some several times in a row) or the grunts??Just look at this article,she's so ,ughh i dont kno,jus a good rolemodel:

Maria Optimistic Despite Defeat
Shining Sharapova Service
©EPA / G.PennyWednesday, 4 July, 2007

Maria Sharapova, beaten in three Wimbledon championships since her victory year in 2004, was optimistic after her defeat today and was promising an immediate examination of her injured shoulder.
"I've got to do some scans here on my shoulder maybe tonight or tomorrow," she said. "I just don't know what the doctors will tell me. It's going to be most important healthwise."
Sharapova insisted that the scans were "just a precaution, just to know that everything is ok". She said: "It's gradually getting better. But right now, most importantly, when I go home I'm just going to strengthen my upper body and then watch out."
Assessing events after her fourth round match against Venus Williams, the Russian said: "It was not a great one in the first set for me. I didn't really have a rhythm. I don't know if it was the wind or a slow start. She got off to a fast start. I just didn't feel comfortable in the first set.
“In the third game in the second set, I started feeling good, started serving a lot better. But at the end of the day she was averaging her serve at 115 mph whereas on my first serve the fastest one was 115. So I think I couldn't really give myself any chances on the return. I think that put a little extra pressure on my serve. Even though I didn't serve that bad in the second set, she was just on top of it."
Sharapova spoke of the menace of the Williams serve: "When her serve is on, she has one of the biggest serves, if not the biggest, on tour. You are always trying to find ways for yourself to get an opportunity, especially on the return .I just didn't feel I had those today.”
The second seed denied that the heavy defeat was because she may have lacked some confidence coming into the game. "Today had nothing to do with confidence,” she said. “I'm 20 years old, I've won two Grand Slams. I've been number one in the world. I've got plenty more years to either win matches or find confidence.
"At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. It's about going out there and giving yourself the best chance you can. Sometimes it just doesn't work, like today.
"It doesn't really matter, confidence or no confidence. I should be proud of what I achieved. There's no reason for me to go out on court and think I don't have any confidence because I clearly know what I am capable of."
Written by Barry Newcombe
New Breed: Maria,Anastasia Myskina,Nicole,Ana,Tatiana Golovin,Jelena J,Iveta Benesova,Olga Poutchkova,Camille Pin,Maria Kirilenko,Alonya Bondarenko,Meilen Tu,Sania Mirza,Rezai,Ashley H,Tataina Poutchek,Sandra Kloesel,Klara Z,Mirjana Lucic,Dominka Cibulkova,Emauelle Gagliardi,Jelena Kostanic,Iroda,Martina Sucha,Raluca Olaru,Kveta,Marta D,Bethanie,Bychkova

Lilia Osterloh,Viktoriya Kutuzova,Yurika Sema,Anastasia Pivavrova(?),Stanislava Hrozenska,Marie-Eve,Zsofia,Angelika Roesch,Sunitha Rao,Anne Keothavang,Olivia Sanchez,Angela Haynes,Alex S,Jelena Dokic,Rosana De Los Rios,Kristina Brandi,Eva Fislova,Lindsay Lee

Elena Makarova,Anna K, Capriati,Lindsay,Henrieta Nagyova,Anca Barna,Petra Mandula,Jana Kandarr,
MakarovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2007, 09:07 PM   #2
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova hate...Why??(Seriously)Article included

It's called jealousy.
Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 09:30 PM   #3
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is just not at her best coz of shoulder. c'mon Maria we want you in your top form. Be healty and be strong.

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #4
country flag Natalicious

Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute

every player has fans and haters
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 09:56 PM   #5
country flag SunriseSunset

SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light SunriseSunset is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabulousdan View Post
It's called jealousy.
Exactly. She's got 2 Grand Slams and other Champions have...oh, wait they have more.

Sorry, my bad.

Like: Haas. Tsonga. Kiefer. Bartoli. Mirza. Zheng. Bolleli. Safina. Mauresmo. Monfils.Jie.

Hate: Djokovic. Lubjicic. Sharapova. Murray. Dementieva. Soderling.
SunriseSunset is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:00 PM   #6
country flag heytennis

heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of heytennis has much to be proud of

Some people on this board are so pathetic. I dont think they like tennis, they like making fun of people they hate and building up their favourites.

They have very short memories, some of their favourites were injured or not playing well too long ago.
heytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:03 PM   #7
country flag Apoorv

Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute

she steals limelight from some people's favs

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #8
country flag alias

alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future alias has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunriseSunset View Post
Exactly. She's got 2 Grand Slams and other Champions have...oh, wait they have more.

Sorry, my bad.

The top players will always have "haters" It doesn't matter how nice you think Sharapova is, as long as she's a threat she will have haters. Even Roger has haters!
alias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #9
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Every top player has haters. I'm not a big fan of hers but I don't hate her, i just don't like the way she played tournaments when her shoulder was injured but as soon as she is asked about Fed Cup, she needs scans and mightn't play.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:11 PM   #10
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova is more the role model than most of the WTA players would ever dream of being, she is always lovely in interviews and so gracious in defeat complementing her opponnent always, but other people get jealous of this or annoyed with it, you just got to take the lovers with the haters and move on Maria knows who her true fans are and she ignores the haters......Good on you girl!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:13 PM   #11
Jasmin

Jasmin has disabled reputation

The girl still has tons of fans which is more than I can say for Justine. Venus, Serena and Maria has sooo many fans. She will be alright and I'm no Maria fan.
Jasmin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #12
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Well why do hate Serena? It is obvious you are making insinuations about her. And Williams fans have nothing to be jealous about when it comes to Sharapova.
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:20 PM   #13
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
Well why do hate Serena? It is obvious you are making insinuations about her. And Williams fans have nothing to be jealous about when it comes to Sharapova.
Ha ha sooooooooooooooo funny Nearly fell off my seat laughing! I am a Sharapova fan and i aint jealous of either williams sister, i don't like them that much truth be told it's a no win no lose situation! But there are a few players i don't like on the tour and the mens but it has nothing to do with the fact I am a Sharapova fan!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #14
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
hahahah you are sooooooo funny omg
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #15
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunriseSunset View Post

Sorry, my bad.

|||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote