new logo? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 12:35 AM   #1
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
new logo?

Yeah, the logo we currently have here is looking pretty bad! I am not very talented when it comes to this kind of thing (probably because I don't have the resources) but if anyone would like to make a logo for the top of the board (and the site), please post it here! I would appreciate it very much! The only requirement is that the size has to be 305x71.

thanks very much!!!!!!
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 04:26 PM   #2
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
vanity,
I'll give it a try when I find the time. do you want to keep the text ("the next swiss miss)? or do you want to change it to "the mikaelian initiative"?
Beat is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2002, 05:06 PM   #3
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
"The Mikelian Initiative', since it's our new name.

thanks!
Old Jul 7th, 2002, 06:28 PM   #4
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Beat, can u use the one that you created before? That looked great!
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 06:30 AM   #5
Vanity
Team WTAworld

I still have it on my computer, and if someone could resize it, we could use it. However, the only problem is that the picture in the middle would have to be changed. The picture in the middle (which I used on the first logo we had), I got from *****************. Then ***************** wrote the WTAworld admins all angry about it, and demanded they take it down (even though they had no messages or anything on their site discouraging me from taking it). Here is the original that Beat created:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mgm.jpg (13.3 KB, 13 views)
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 02:08 PM   #6
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
I can resize it. I think the image in the middle is quite transformed from the original, so I don't think there should be a problem. but to avoid any more complaints, I'll try to find a different picture.
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 02:34 PM   #7
country flag Beat

it's me again. I did two versions of the logo:

1. old picture (it's so small now, I don't think anyone would complain??)

2. new picture (from tashkent) + different type.

of course I can also mix the two (picture from 1 plus type from 2).
what do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mgm1.jpg (11.8 KB, 14 views)
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 02:35 PM   #8
country flag Beat

and number two
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mgm2.jpg (12.2 KB, 15 views)
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 05:04 PM   #9
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
I vote for #1, that one's great.

Maybe you could change the letters a bit?
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 07:47 PM   #10
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

If they still complain you can always use this one:

Bad pic I know, but I give you permission
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mgm.jpg (5.6 KB, 12 views)
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 08:00 PM   #11
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Maybe something like this?

It's my first attempt at doing something like this, so please don't laugh!

Maybe the letters are a bit unreadable? I think the colour quite matches the gold of the logo though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg logo.jpg (5.8 KB, 12 views)
Old Jul 9th, 2002, 12:21 AM   #12
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Beat
I can resize it. I think the image in the middle is quite transformed from the original, so I don't think there should be a problem. but to avoid any more complaints, I'll try to find a different picture.
In my first logo, the middle picture was still quite transformed and resized from the original and they still complained about it. If ***************** had complained directly to me, I would've just ignored them, but that's just me I guess...
Old Jul 9th, 2002, 12:22 AM   #13
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Beat, I like #2 and I am able to use the middle picture you have in that one without anyone complaining.

So what do you guys think?
Old Jul 9th, 2002, 08:59 AM   #14
country flag Beat

well, we'll probably get sued by metro goldwyn mayer for billions of dollars anyway

o.k. let's use the number 2. I'll post a version with a different typeface later. adnil, I didn't laugh at all, but maybe your typeface IS quite unreadable and maybe a little too fancy?
Old Jul 9th, 2002, 06:37 PM   #15
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

lol, ok, I'm glad you didn't laugh

seems I'm the only one who thinks the pic of #2 looks weird in small size, cos of the thing she has on her head