Tsveti Pironkova's adventure in Wimbledon 2007 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM   #31
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tsveti Pironkova's adventure in Wimbledon 2007

Shame, but hopefully she'll still be on a camera court tomorrow
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #32
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorgan View Post
that just sucks. She'll get bumped tomorrow to
about mid day on court # 93.

Live score will be updated with smoke signals or telegraph.
But ESPN will show bonus covereage of Venus' match and follow
her around and see what she had for dinner and what her favorite
color is today....

Thats hilarious

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 09:22 PM   #33
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future

tsvetana's match on second match on court n°19

Tsvetana's official website
dreylau is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #34
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute

why dont they just put her on the practice courts
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 10:20 PM   #35
country flag DokicForever

DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold

Good luck tommorow Tsveti!!

OFFICIAL RACKET STRINGER OF DON'T KNOCK THE DOK!

'SHOOING' since 2000!
DokicForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 11:21 PM   #36
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maryamator View Post
why dont they just put her on the practice courts
Funny I can't believe she was meant to play today on a televised court and now she is playing tomorrow on a non televised court I am very unhappy!

Anyhoo good luck babe

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 04:34 AM   #37
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

I won't be able to track the score of the match because I am at work at this time but Tsveti I wish you all the best and in that i mean to kick some ass with apologies. HAIDE.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 06:17 AM   #38
country flag mimosa

mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of

Haide Tzveti! Good luck!
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 08:57 AM   #39
country flag DokicForever

DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck today Tsveti!!!

OFFICIAL RACKET STRINGER OF DON'T KNOCK THE DOK!

'SHOOING' since 2000!
DokicForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 10:51 AM   #40
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Aide, but i wish it was on a camera court she better win so she can be on camera next match
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #41
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
Funny I can't believe she was meant to play today on a televised court and now she is playing tomorrow on a non televised court I am very unhappy!

Anyhoo good luck babe
u will be happy after she wins i hope
aide
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 12:30 PM   #42
country flag Maryamator

do they have a scoreboard on court 19
okay nvm: she's leading 2-0 but down 2 break points ajde

Last edited by Maryamator : Jun 27th, 2007 at 01:32 PM.
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 01:40 PM   #43
She came to play.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maryamator View Post
u will be happy after she wins i hope
aide

Oh yes i will be very happy

Rawanska has got it back to 2-2 Come Tzveti you can do it!

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 01:43 PM   #44
country flag Maryamator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
Oh yes i will be very happy

Rawanska has got it back to 2-2 Come Tzveti you can do it!
radwanska breaks 3-2
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 01:48 PM   #45
country flag Maryamator

can someone please tell me wtf is going on after a perfect start?