Tsveti Pironkova's adventure in Wimbledon 2007 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 03:28 AM   #16
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future
Re: Tsveti Pironkova's adventure in Wimbledon 2007

Haide Tsveti. You can do it. Defeat her.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 06:59 AM   #17
country flag mimosa

mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of

It is your turn, Tzveti! Win this match, please! Good luck!
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 09:08 AM   #18
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute

There is just a 2% possibility of raining today so we'll probably get to see Tsveti playing today

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 09:14 AM   #19
country flag DokicForever

DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold DokicForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
Yeah doesn't seem likely they will get on tomorrow

If they do though i will be over the moon since its a camera court
do you have wimbledon live??

OFFICIAL RACKET STRINGER OF DON'T KNOCK THE DOK!

'SHOOING' since 2000!
DokicForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM   #20
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokicForever View Post
do you have wimbledon live??
No its on normal TV which is BBC1 and BBC2 plus i have a Freeview box so i can choose to watch all the televised courts as and when i please, plus i get live score updates and results it's brilliant

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 09:47 AM   #21
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute

it wont be on tv here ajde tsveti
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 12:58 PM   #22
country flag jmorgan

jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all

5th match on court 6????? and 3 of the matches before hers are mens matches. I bet at least 2 of them go 5 sets and run Tsveti either to another court somewhere outside of viewing range. Or it will force a delay until tomorrow when she'll be playing same time as one of the ESPN favorites so there won't be a sniff of a camera near her.

Anyway, good luck whenever and where ever you play.

KICK SOME GRASS
jmorgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 02:09 PM   #23
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorgan View Post
5th match on court 6????? and 3 of the matches before hers are mens matches. I bet at least 2 of them go 5 sets and run Tsveti either to another court somewhere outside of viewing range. Or it will force a delay until tomorrow when she'll be playing same time as one of the ESPN favorites so there won't be a sniff of a camera near her.

Anyway, good luck whenever and where ever you play.

KICK SOME GRASS
I so hope that doesn't happen

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #24
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

There is not a big chance for Tzveti to play on court 6 today. We will see.

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 03:53 PM   #25
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

There is zero chance she is playing on court 6 today
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 04:07 PM   #26
country flag Bulgaria

I agree 100 %. She might not be able to play today at all too.

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 04:21 PM   #27
She came to play.......

Yeah no chance she will get on today, looks like it will be tomorrow now! Two days just to see Tszveti play

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 06:02 PM   #28
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute

shes not even on the schedule anymre
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #29
She came to play.......

I know i just realised that

I guess that means its a no go for today!

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 06:45 PM   #30
country flag jmorgan

jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all

that just sucks. She'll get bumped tomorrow to
about mid day on court # 93.

Live score will be updated with smoke signals or telegraph.
But ESPN will show bonus covereage of Venus' match and follow
her around and see what she had for dinner and what her favorite
color is today....
jmorgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote