Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!! - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #1366
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

WD Jelena!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #1367
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

If she wants to be on the safe side she flies to Nigeria in December and whores up those Lagos 25Ks
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1368
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Good idea Lagos tournaments are in October, not December
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 07:37 AM   #1369
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Good idea Lagos tournaments are in October, not December
my bad.. yeah players of her caliber usually reach SFs if not win it all.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #1370
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Should be seeded next week in Redding. That would mean she will not play against anybody from top 300 until QF. Worst draw would be Lisjak.
Hope she deosn't miss a seed spot for 1 again.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #1371
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Lost today against D. Papamichail (413) 57 62 57

15 double faults

In third set she back from 2-4* to *5-4

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #1372
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #1373
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

and was 4-1 up with double break in first ... dreadful result

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1374
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Lost today against D. Papamichail (413) 57 62 57

15 double faults

In third set she back from 2-4* to *5-4
When I checked results yesterday it was 5-7 3-2 and Jele had 12 DF then. Well at least she improved after that

Terrible result
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1375
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

she pulled out of the 75k she was supposed to play next week. Maybe she got injured in that match or something, because that loss makes no sense. She is still listed in the 50K in vegas the week after so hopefully nothing too bad.
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #1376
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
she pulled out of the 75k she was supposed to play next week. Maybe she got injured in that match or something, because that loss makes no sense. She is still listed in the 50K in vegas the week after so hopefully nothing too bad.
and she just pulled out of this week's 50K too...
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #1377
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

She is in Tampico (25,000 $) this week.

In first round she beat Carruthers 61 63

CH Tampico 25,000 $ 1R
J. Pandzic [5] (303) - S. Carruthers [q] (-) 61 63
Pandzic/ Eric - Zjang/ Jebawy

2R
J. Pandzic [5] (303) - J. Jegiolka (443)/ Y. Leacock [q] (-)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #1378
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Doroteja ERIC (SRB) / Jelena PANDZIC (CRO) def. Jasmin JEBAWY (GER) / Wendy Qi-Wen ZHANG (CAN) 6-0 6-0
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #1379
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

No question that Jelena was always great in doubles (has a 100k+H and a 50k title to prove it), and it's a shame she doesn't play it more. If she and Jurak would team up for doubles I have a feeling they could do a lot.

But anyway, a tough QF coming up for Eric/Pandzic cause they'll face Clark Kent Oh wait, that's Clark and Kent
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #1380
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She maybe should focus on doubles because she lost to jeliolka!

Really, if there was no injury after that first comeback in 2007/2008 I'm sure she could have been very high ranked.
This way she can always say she did beat like of Lepchenko, Arvidsson, Hampton, Zahlavova-Stry., Niculescu...
And she got to win a match in Roland Garros, played Radwanska, Vinci..
Fun career. Focus on doubles!

Last edited by ajmo! : Oct 10th, 2013 at 12:14 PM.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote