Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!! - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #1306
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

Win !

67 63 62

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1307
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

great win!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #1308
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Nice Jele, i thought she was done after that horror loss to Steffi Osaka last week. Obviously she has a lot more to say on challenger level. More wins to come from Jele
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #1309
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Very nice

And in the QF, instead of playing the #7 seed Alvarez-Teran, she plays Weinhold (#362). Good luck, Jelena!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #1310
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Weinhold d Alvarez 2-0

ITF USA 25,000 1/4
J. Pandzic (344) - A. Weinhold (362)

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #1311
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful news, keep it up Jele!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #1312
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Go Jele
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #1313
country flag Greco

J. Pandzic (344) - A. Weinhold (362) 46 46

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #1314
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #1315
country flag networthy

The good thing is that despite being unseeded the past two weeks, Jelena made the QF at both events, beating seeded players along the way.

The bad thing is that both weeks she lost in the QF to a lower-ranked player, wasting excellent opportunities for valuable points.

Not sure what to think...
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1316
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

All good points networthy, it's like bittersweet these days with Jelena.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #1317
country flag networthy

Jelena up to #313 this week, from 329. Almost back to the top 300
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1318
country flag Greco

Lee def. Pandzic 62 64

- Sacramento 1. round

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #1319
country flag Greco

CH Yakima 50,000 $ 1R: J. Pandzic (312) - I. Glushko [3] (129)

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1320
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Bank of the West Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Q change

Putintseva OUT
Pandzic IN
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote