Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!! - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #1141
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

Ajde Jelle!
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1142
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Jelena lost in the first round (for the 4th time to Ficher, who according to her wikipedia site is a moonballer)
(8)Sharon Fichman (CAN) d. (Q)Jelena Pandzic (CRO) 64 61
Good news is she is going to play qualifying for one more 25K and a 50K the week after that. It's gotta be frustrating to have to win 3 matches to get 1 point!
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #1143
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^

To think that Jelena was once ranked #136 in the world...
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #1144
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

I know...but apparently even then she lost to Fichman
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #1145
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
Jelena lost in the first round (for the 4th time to Ficher, who according to her wikipedia site is a moonballer)
(8)Sharon Fichman (CAN) d. (Q)Jelena Pandzic (CRO) 64 61
Good news is she is going to play qualifying for one more 25K and a 50K the week after that. It's gotta be frustrating to have to win 3 matches to get 1 point!

Not really a classic moonballer but she hits with a lot of tospin so her strokes bounce out of Jele's comfort zone. She lakes players who hit hard and flat to her backhand so she can hit it even harder and even flatter back.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #1146
country flag mic12

Jelena is on the list for the 75K in Phoenix. Hopefully she'll make it into the qualies!
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #1147
country flag mic12

(8)Jelena Pandzic (CRO) v Emily Ottsen (USA)
Alexandra Champion (USA) v Hayley Carter (USA)
Mia King (USA) v Katherine White (GBR)
(9)Kristy Frilling (USA) v Kayla Symone Price (USA)

she should qualify easily. hopefully she can go further than the last 25ks this time and get some points!
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1148
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Jelena PANDZIC (CRO) [8] def. Emily OTTSEN (USA) 6-0 6-0
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 01:35 AM   #1149
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

not bad
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:49 PM   #1150
country flag mic12

(8)Jelena Pandzic (CRO) d. Hayley Carter (USA) 67(7) 63 61
harder than it should have been, but a point is a point!
one more round to qualify... plays (9)Kristy Frilling in the last q round.
ranking is up to 686 now.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 12:15 AM   #1151
country flag networthy

Quote:
(8)Jelena Pandzic (CRO) d. Hayley Carter (USA) 67(7) 63 61
harder than it should have been, but a point is a point!
Ouch--much too close for comfort against a junior whose JCH ranking is 540.

Quote:
but a point is a point!
ranking is up to 686 now.
Not yet. She needs to qualify to get a point.

Quote:
one more round to qualify... plays (9)Kristy Frilling in the last q round.
Frilling could be tough. Just last week she destroyed Albanese (CH ranking 158) 2 and 1. Good luck, Jelena!
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:12 PM   #1152
country flag networthy

Good news and bad news.

The good news is Jelena qualified She beat Frilling easily, 63 61.

The bad news is that in R1 she plays the #3 seed, Dubois She won $25K Troy two weeks ago and reached the SF at $25K Rock Hill last week. Really unfortunate considering some of the other Q placements: another Q, Abramovic, Marand, Gabueva.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:10 PM   #1153
country flag mic12

that's too bad that she gets dubois in round 1. but dubois is someone who has been consistently in the 100-150 range for the past 8 years. This is where Jelena would have been (at least!) if not for the injuries/accidents. it will be interesting to see how she matches up. hopefully it goes better than against fichman last week. she needs to start winning more rounds in the 25ks if she is going to go up in ranking significantly. Hopefully she has better luck with the draws in the 50K and 75 K she is supposed to play next.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1154
country flag mic12

i just looked up the head to head. Dubois has won twice, Jelena beat her once. The score was never close.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #1155
country flag mic12

(3)Stephanie Dubois (CAN) d. (Q)Jelena Pandzic (CRO) 64 61
good luck in qualifying at that 50K in texas next week.
she is the 20th alternate for the 75K in phoenix. don't know if she'll get in.