Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!! - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:49 PM   #1051
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Yes, but to plays Carlsbad.
Ah, of course--I didn't think of that!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:33 AM   #1052
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

What's her next tournie? Good performance against Craybas I guess...
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 02:24 PM   #1053
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Craybas won R1 match 61 61 actually.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:58 PM   #1054
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

yeah she is very solid. nothing special tho but Jelena should play some challengers first to get back her rhythm and then start the WTA-qualies..
davidmario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:02 PM   #1055
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

well, she probably did this because she has no many to travel to asia where are next wta events.. on the other hand, challengers are played in stated during the hole year. still, just gueesing
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #1056
country flag davidmario

practiced with her today!! she will play the club matches in the second league of germany for my club rthc bayer leverkusen
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #1057
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
practiced with her today!!
^ That's awesome!

Quote:
she will play the club matches in the second league of germany for my club rthc bayer leverkusen
Does she have any intention of playing professional tournaments again?
Old May 12th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #1058
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
^ That's awesome!

Does she have any intention of playing professional tournaments again?
will ask her when we play again. but I doubt it... I heard she has a coaching job in america now and lives there for good.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #1059
country flag davidmario

Had a conversation with her today. Very nice woman. We call her "Jelle" here
She is playing a national tournament right now here in Leverkusen. She is seeded 1 and won today easily so she is in the Quarters already. http://www.tvpro-online.de/tvpro/ind...lterva=#tndata
We will have a 10k in Leverkusen starting on the 18th of June and we are working on getting her a QWC.
She said she had a calf injury that never really went away when she tried her protected ranking comeback. She also mentioned that she had only used that protected ranking for 6 of the 8 possible tournaments and only got to know after that she could've asked for another protected ranking that would've frozen her around 200.
She said that she is trying to make it into Qualies of tournaments in the Netherlands or in Germany. She will stay the whole summer here in Germany. She needs one more point to get a ranking and that would make everything easier for her.
She said she will not get any wildcards in Croatia (because she's Serbian originally? but thats me assuming it)...
So let's all hope she gets that point here in Leverkusen when we will have that 10k I am actually working in the tournament desk so I will give some reports.

I also have to mention that she is in super shape! Very well trained body and she is winning every singles match here in the 2nd Bundesliga
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1060
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report davidmario, always nice to hear news about Jelena. Sad to hear, though, that (assuming it's true) most of our challenger tournament directors are nationalistic retards, which honestly wouldn't even surprise me. After all, she is playing under our flag so shouldn't really matter where her ancestors came from.

But onto tennis, great to hear that she is interested in making another comeback (I've honestly lost count of her comebacks by now...) after all the trouble that she's had. She's definately still capable of nice things in this sport, if health is to serve her.

Now she is another one of our reasons to look forward brightly to the rest of 2012!
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #1061
country flag networthy

Thanks for the report, davidmario.

I would loooooove a Pandzic comeback!
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #1062
country flag networthy

I just checked, and Jelena has 9 points from two tournaments. The tournaments were July 25 and August 1 2011 so if she can pick up at least one point before then, she'll re-enter the rankings (though not even in the top 1000).

Good luck, Jelena--regardless of what she decides to do!
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #1063
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I just checked, and Jelena has 9 points from two tournaments. The tournaments were July 25 and August 1 2011 so if she can pick up at least one point before then, she'll re-enter the rankings (though not even in the top 1000).

Good luck, Jelena--regardless of what she decides to do!
she might make the 1000 with 10 points, dontcha think? anyway, I'm pretty sure she can qualify at that 10k and even win it Her backhand is awesome!
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #1064
country flag networthy

Quote:
she might make the 1000 with 10 points, dontcha think?
No. This week, for example, players with 10 points are ranked 1040-1068. To be in the top 1000, she would need at least 12 points.

Quote:
anyway, I'm pretty sure she can qualify at that 10k and even win it Her backhand is awesome!
I see she's #23 in the list of alternates, so she might not make it without a QWC. If she gets one, then she might go far, as the entry list is pretty weak. The highest-ranked player on the Q list is #769 and on the MD list is #392.

Quote:
Her backhand is awesome!
Great to hear it!
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1065
country flag davidmario

she will probably have to play a QWC shoot out tournament since all QWC have been handed out already

but that would be only 1-2 matches against weak local scrubs.